Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Mercy
Maybe we could implement a plugin or something that would make it so the moderator/admin on duty cannot shoot nor spawn in certain things. Perhaps would reduce the amount of claims people are having saying such and such are killing me in godmode. If we were to implement it so that they would either do 0 dmg or could not fire/ hit while on duty. It may lead to less complaints about it. Just ideas like usual.
-Mercy
By Mercy
While they're in "on duty mode" They cannot tp people as well. They are on duty to research glitches and the rules of the server. Not to spawn in things nor kill others. Nor go randomly afk.
Just my opinions and ideas for future ideas.
-Mercy
By brandonrabbi
Moderators often need to destroy structures though and usually use grenades thrown at their feet while in god mode to do so. Mods should be trusted, not limited
By Mercy
Not trying to limit but as you well know of whats been happening lately due to "mods/admins" If they need to destroy something they'll straight up use rockets.
By RegisteredTM
The thing about this specific problem is the duty plugin isn't that complicated. I believe it's linked to both Admins and Moderators so whatever you take away from the Moderators you will also be taking away from the admins via the config file. They would have to find another plugin that would be separate from the Moderators and the Admins and unfortunately I believe there isn't one in the works right now. :?

You're also not able to make it so that they do zero damage. It's very unfortunate because you bring up valid points, hopefully in the future something will happen. :D

Hope I was able to answer some of your questions!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!