Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Mercy
I think we should start Having events. Like Have ideas from the mods/admins/owners/community
Start posting events in here or making some. Get the fun back in the servers like it use to be. Like every week have a cycle of little events one server can do like 3 days a week. So we get the support of the community and make the servers pop for uniqueness. Just a thought.
By Possum
I've seen servers that have a staff member to go a place and then everyone fights for that like a king of the hill type thing and the winner got in-game currency. It was always fast and fun action.
By Queenie
I suggest a Hunger Games kinda event. I think we should open a server just for events. We dont want to much clutter or items placed in our existing server's since all it does is cause lagg {frame drop/high ping). 1 server for all events would be great :).
By BlueBlaze
There are very cool hunger games maps on the workshop, i will be GREAT if there are events on pandahut, like a server of events! without the shop but, if you win example 1: you win 3k bambo, 2: you win 2k bamboo, and 1: 1k bamboo. will be great.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!