Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By ACerealBowl
I love to play arena. Pandahut has probobly one of my most favorite arena servers with the ability to buy attachments, ammo, and meds but not guns. This is except for the schofield. In my opinion I think it should be removed from the shop. I see people getting spawn killed countless times. The schofield is a 2 shot headshot which is like 2 body shots of a Timberwolf. This is pretty much giving players a pocket sniper rifle and ruins people’s games and maybe could even ruin their experience on the server.

These are my thoughts. Also I changed my mind. We need max skills too. People who use kit xp have a higher advantage then the others who have already used theirs last round.

Ok I’m done.

Cheers
By tMoist
Max skills sounds nice +1
By OldManEtwon
The last time i was on you could also buy luger's which was kinda a funny meme for me and my friends . Also I do not think it matters too much since the schofield is kinda bad, only 5 rounds, bolt action, and just about any gun that spawns is better.
By ACerealBowl
The last time i was on you could also buy luger's which was kinda a funny meme for me and my friends . Also I do not think it matters too much since the schofield is kinda bad, only 5 rounds, bolt action, and just about any gun that spawns is better.
A 2 shot headshot ain’t that bad. Especially on Monalith when your swimming to the middle.
By OldManEtwon
A 2 shot headshot ain’t that bad. Especially on Monalith when your swimming to the middle.
Do not go for the middle, usually a death sentence. There are 3 pillar areas on the kinda of out there but are worth. If you have gold you can change your skin to be green like the grass and hide if you do not make it.
By tMoist
I would like for any buyable weapons to be removed from the map on Monolith, since it begins with a mad scramble towards weapons and starting with weapons gives one an unfair advantage.
ACerealBowl liked this
By ACerealBowl
Do not go for the middle, usually a death sentence. There are 3 pillar areas on the kinda of out there but are worth. If you have gold you can change your skin to be green like the grass and hide if you do not make it.
I must be crazy I only go to middle and I’ll be winning games back to back :P
By Sudath
Yeeesss please add max xp for every round. And I also agree, remove the schofield. The gun is easy to use close range with third person.
By TrippL
God mode is needed too!
By OldManEtwon
I must be crazy I only go to middle and I’ll be winning games back to back :P
Well if you are winning why complain?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!