Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By TomatoChunks
I suggested something like this a couple years ago where there would be a command that opens a box in your inventory similar to the one that comes up with /trash and it would allow you to put everything you want to sell inside of it and it would automatically sell everything in that box.

Here's the link to the post I'm referring to: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18300
pvt amar, Mr AJ liked this
By pvt amar
I suggested something like this a couple years ago where there would be a command that opens a box in your inventory similar to the one that comes up with /trash and it would allow you to put everything you want to sell inside of it and it would automatically sell everything in that box.

Here's the link to the post I'm referring to: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18300
that’s a better suggestion, and free my homie tomato
TomatoChunks liked this
By Ussbenja 223
a big, fat -1. it gives the player you just killed an opportunity to kill you while you loot him and would make it much more lifelike. plus, you can use /sell and it will open a vault which when ypu close will sell all the iems in it.
By wonslowcar
a big, fat -1. it gives the player you just killed an opportunity to kill you while you loot him and would make it much more lifelike. plus, you can use /sell and it will open a vault which when ypu close will sell all the iems in it.
fire necro
By Halo
2.6 Posting on a topic that is more than 3 months old, is not allowed. This is otherwise known as necroposting.

Locked.
Ussbenja 223 liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!