Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Flopdup
-1 (shocker)
By Pablo Escobar.
+1 But only for MVP above. Having to consistently go back into my XP kits and regain my XP is extremely tedious and is extremely annoying. In my opinion I believe there should be max skills, but at a cost. Perhaps put it at 1-5k to get your skills for that certain life, It's quite expensive however it saves everyone time. This is also somewhat linked to custom kits, as they both allow quicker paced less tedious gameplay, but I'll be quiet regarding that as it has been denied countless times.
-1 filling stats for pvp is part of the fun.
You realise you don’t have to use it right? You Could Do it manual if you wanted to
By Liona
You realise you don’t have to use it right? You Could Do it manual if you wanted to
jokes aside though, everyone on this thread I've seen complain is a donator and the suggestion of having a /maxskills or /skills for donators only would give them an even bigger advantage then they already have.

What advantages do they have you may ask? Donators get a x amount of damage increase with I believe MVP+ having a 2.5x damage multiplier which means we can pretty much always 1 shot headshot with snipers and such even if they are wearing a helmet. We get better kits, more money and get a bigger XP kit to begin with let alone infinite skills.

Overall I reckon it would make Pandahut KitPvP seem more Pay to "Win" rather then it being fair.
By Sp4x
notice how the original suggestion said nothing about donators ;P
By Liona
notice how the original suggestion said nothing about donators ;P
didn't ask.

yeah just addressing that point. don't get your panties in a knot.

Yeah overall it would just be budget version of the Sandbox mode + XP adds an additional skill element where you limit what you are upgrading aka not wasting XP as well as motivating players to not die which in turn makes them better players so it makes KitPvP more fun for us who are quite alright at pvp yknow?
By Mr Pepe
jokes aside though, everyone on this thread I've seen complain is a donator and the suggestion of having a /maxskills or /skills for donators only would give them an even bigger advantage then they already have.

What advantages do they have you may ask? Donators get a x amount of damage increase with I believe MVP+ having a 2.5x damage multiplier which means we can pretty much always 1 shot headshot with snipers and such even if they are wearing a helmet. We get better kits, more money and get a bigger XP kit to begin with let alone infinite skills.

Overall I reckon it would make Pandahut KitPvP seem more Pay to "Win" rather then it being fair.
Donators don't get any damage buff, not in my knowledge, are you sure about that?
By Cookie

excuse me wtf
theres no dmg buff for donators u nerd
By Mushy

Donators don't get any damage buff, not in my knowledge, are you sure about that?
There is no damage buff of any kind for supporters. They will occasionally have a bit more Bamboo and XP to play with than the average player, that's all.
Outspace liked this
By Liona
I've done research. Desert Falcon cannot 1 shot a helmet player on any other server save Pandahut. I've used an alt and couldn't 1 shot HS a helmet but could on my MVP+ account.

idk mien.
By Miku
I've done research. Desert Falcon cannot 1 shot a helmet player on any other server save Pandahut. I've used an alt and couldn't 1 shot HS a helmet but could on my MVP+ account.

idk mien.
Almost every single server uses custom config/tuning now.

None of our plugins even hook onto the Damage Event on any server but RP. Don't you think if MVP+'s had that advantage, we would advertise it? lol.
Your "research" is not scientific or really research at all. If you really want to call it research, try to do the same thing on an ALT on Pandahut.
Keep in mind our kitpvp servers use a custom config where the armor multiplier is set to 1.35.
Mushy liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!