Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Outspace
I've done research. Desert Falcon cannot 1 shot a helmet player on any other server save Pandahut. I've used an alt and couldn't 1 shot HS a helmet but could on my MVP+ account.

idk mien.

Yes, pandahut has a lower health than other servers(or other servers have a raised health, either way you wanna say it its the same point), thats already a proven fact and actually makes pandahut better. When someone survives a 25 bullet maplestrike spray on other pvps, its pretty shitty. Pandahut has a perfect amount of health, but it has NOTHING to do with supporter.
Cookie, Mushy liked this
By TomatoChunks
I've done research. Desert Falcon cannot 1 shot a helmet player on any other server save Pandahut. I've used an alt and couldn't 1 shot HS a helmet but could on my MVP+ account.

idk mien.

Yes, pandahut has a lower health than other servers(or other servers have a raised health, either way you wanna say it its the same point), thats already a proven fact and actually makes pandahut better. When someone survives a 25 bullet maplestrike spray on other pvps, its pretty shitty. Pandahut has a perfect amount of health, but it has NOTHING to do with supporter.
The video in your signature does not work for some reason. :/ I looked up the song on YT though and it's hella good.
Outspace liked this
By Liona
Fair play, my bad i guess, it's a love hate relationship tbf, love when you get the kills, hate when it happens to you.
Outspace liked this
By Outspace
Fair play, my bad i guess, it's a love hate relationship tbf, love when you get the kills, hate when it happens to you.
I recommend not dying.
By Liona
I recommend not dying.
i never die, i just happen to respawn without my stuff sometimes. Weird ingame glitch needs to be fixed.
By Javi-kun
I recommend not dying.
i never die, i just happen to respawn without my stuff sometimes. Weird ingame glitch needs to be fixed.
I never die as well I just get sent to the post death screen it's a game glitch
Outspace liked this
By MrBagelCheese
-1 In my personal opinion upgrading your skills is not fun at all but at the same time if you are refilling your skills that means you are dying. Keeping skills is an incentive to not die. So basically stop dying and you will have max skills at all times.
By TomatoChunks
> when you necro a post from 2 months ago
According to the rules necroposting is when you bump a post more than a year old.
By wonslowcar
> when you necro a post from 2 months ago
According to the rules necroposting is when you bump a post more than a year old.
necroposting is reviving any dead topic that most people dont care about, but the limit on the rules is 1 year. also
> when you necro a post almost 2 months old

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!