Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By TRNDSTTR
It would be neat to limit groups to 5 or 4 maximum. It's pretty much impossible to PvP against a group of 10+ when they're all on the server at the same time. Not sure, if it should just be a rule that's enforced or not,but its just a suggestion. :chillpanda:
amicablespy77 liked this
By Waypoint
I like to counter and say I like to roll with a group of 20. Makes it fun to walk around Panndahut with a big stick and wack the remaining 4 guys.
By Halo
I like to counter and say I like to roll with a group of 20. Makes it fun to walk around Panndahut with a big stick and wack the remaining 4 guys.
you whack lonely people like me :crying:
By amicablespy77
TRNDSTTR IS TOTALLY RIGHT! you really should restrain groups. It's just awful to start on your servers because of them... I really love your servers but on panadahut #20 on PEI there is a team of 25 people, that makes it impossible to get stuff or to really enjoy playing.. they have a skybase up to the military base and camp there all the day and night... so, imagine the PEI map without the military base ... much less fun , no?

they kill noobs and destroy everything.. call everyone to raid a poor 2 men group.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!