Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Copper_Maus
(I didint know where to put this fourm so i put it here)the idea is that you dont have to be on unturned or searching through everyones standings to see whos on a server when you arent online or dont even have the game for some reason

if it was added it would most likley be next to leaderboards in standings

example: you want to know whos on pandahut #10 you would open standings click the server standings chose the sever and see whos online

I can see this helping myself and many other players save time not going onto untuned or standings to see whos on a specific server.
By Maplery
I totally agree with there being an addition of one more PVP Economy server.
Hopefully, NA-EAST if possible.

My proposal is that the new server should be the France map as it is unique and of a good size for players to have space to work with.

Although I agreed and enforced that #7 should switch from Washington to P.E.I. previously, I have to be honest and say that the map seems rather small from my memory and there's not much space for players to entirely work with, so I would suggest maybe changing #7 it to the Elver map?
I think the woods having heavy amounts of trees would promote a more fun experience to PVP, as well as Economy as bases can be unique with the bunkers and strategically placed among the camouflage that the vast amount of trees offer.
By Copper_Maus
im confused

I think your in the wrong forum lol
By Flopdup
(I didint know where to put this fourm so i put it here)the idea is that you dont have to be on unturned or searching through everyones standings to see whos on a server when you arent online or dont even have the game for some reason

example: you want to know whos on pandahut #10 you would open standings click the server standings chose the sever and see whos online

I can see this helping myself and many other players save time not going onto untuned or standings to see whos on a specific server.
im not sure but Im fairly certain there was a way to check how many people are on a server without going onto unturned
By Copper_Maus

im not sure but Im fairly certain there was a way to check how many people are on a server without going onto unturned
really? how do you do it, cause ive never come accross it before
By Copper_Maus
Anyway if anyone figures out how to check whoes on servers without opening unturned please put it here I want to know if its already a thing.
By TomatoChunks
If you go into the Discord you can check #servers-info to see the live player count for every server.
By Copper_Maus
If you go into the Discord you can check #servers-info to see the live player count for every server.
oof i dont have discord thanks anyway
By Outspace
#servers-info also provides a link to a stats website where you can see who is on the server for each one(I don't think there's a way to get there not from discord)
Since you said you don't have discord, I can give you the link for any of the servers you want, here is the one for #10 https://stats.pandahut.net/serverview/6 ... e3fbb30034
You can also find the amount of people(But not specific names) here --> https://servers.pandahut.net/
I do highly recommend getting discord, it allows you to connect with the PH community in a more active way than forums.
By Copper_Maus
#servers-info also provides a link to a stats website where you can see who is on the server for each one(I don't think there's a way to get there not from discord)
Since you said you don't have discord, I can give you the link for any of the servers you want, here is the one for #10 https://stats.pandahut.net/serverview/6 ... e3fbb30034
You can also find the amount of people(But not specific names) here --> https://servers.pandahut.net/
I do highly recommend getting discord, it allows you to connect with the PH community in a more active way than forums.
I am planning on getting it but it still might be a while untill I get it thanks though

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!