Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Draken
On PVP server where you can have a customkit like Pandahut #16, it get really annoying to be spawn killed over and over without having any chance to even move more than 1-2 seconds.

This week, i played on Pandahut #16 since its pretty active at the moment, and everytime i end up dying, i will die another 4-5 time in a row by spawn killer because there a lot of people pvping in spawn area. So to survive i have to be lucky that no one shoot at me or that i spawn somewhere where no one is at. Which can be annoying considering there have a timer before respawning on every death.

So im suggesting that we add an spawn shield for those server. Maybe like a 3 to 5 seconds spawn shield (and of course it get removed if we hit/shoot). That way it will give enough time to people to either run, load a customkit, tpa to a friend.

Let me know what you guys think about that idea.

Thank you considering that idea!

-Draken
 Moved from Unturned General Topics to Suggestions - PvP Servers on November 22nd, 2021, 1:04 am by Astro
By Spinner
+1 Agreed, spawn killing should be mitigated in some way. It only really becomes a major issue when server pop is high.

Not sure if you're supporter, but if so - You can use /dkit and load a customkit automatically on death. This makes a big difference. You can also report people if they are intentionally camping spawn zones, but that's hard to do/prove if there's currently fights happening near the area.

Best of luck!
By DustyLilFox
You can also report people if they are intentionally camping spawn zones, but that's hard to do/prove if there's currently fights happening near the area.
Most of the time its really easy with a video. Just record before you respawn.
you should be able to see the fucker hiding on a tower, or proned in a bush, or in the water etc.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!