Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By OneTapEoka
Please add a scamming protection rule, something like: Scamming is not allowed, If you get scammed the item will be given back to you if the scammer does not agree to give it back, the scammer will be banned also if not complying. It's one of the main reason I am swapping to p9, Im sick of having to worry about getting scammed every time I need to buy something. -Eoka
By 0Skill
Well if you buy somthing from sobody they have to give it or they can be banned. next time that happends do /adminh [reason] and get a sit the mods will take care of it. So dont switch servers always nice to have new people
By DannyBoi
Scamming is disallowed in RP ONLY, that means if you get scammed anywhere else then its your own fault, use shop signs next time or buy from a trusted seller/friend.
By Outspace
Hey there, we have sign shops in place as an alternative to prevent scamming while at the same time leaving it allowed. Scamming is extremely hard to prove at times and becomes a moderation nightmare, so I really recommend you utilize sign shops to make fair trades.
By ami ♥
Scamming becoming a bannable offense would be pretty annoying to moderate, you could easily forge evidence to make it look like someone scammed you to get them banned, as outspace mentioned, just use sign shops, easier and safer for both parties.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!