Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By MisterGunnz
Suggestion: Group PvP Event(s)
Why it would be good: Hello admins, I thought of a good idea today that Pandahut servers or just #8 in this case should have Group PvP Events. First off, we would need to make an arena somewhere where it wouldn't get raided and the group's can fight. Next, I was wondering if you guys, the admins, could build the arena for us and make it so no one can raid it, if not I have a group of people that said they could help me build it but it would be nice if you could help. Then, we would need to get groups from steam that play the server to fight in the arena and they could make wagers. The wagers would work like this, the groups would agree on a wager together like maybe bamboo, then they would battle it out and the winner takes all. They way the fighting would work is that each groups get beds to place down and claim and they can go up there when they die, they way a group would win is they kill the players and destroy the beds so they cant get up there and they win! Also, there would need to be weapons you cant use like RPG's or anything that would end up blowing the arena to bits. Anyway, I wanted to know if the Pandahut staff would support this idea and help me make it happen or something and if you need to talk or something I can get on teamspeak if you need me to.
P.S. My steam is joshmalk03 so you can message me if you need to.
Thank you, MisterGunnz or Josh :D
Last edited by MisterGunnz on November 22nd, 2015, 8:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Jack
This sounds awesome, there might even be modded maps for this sort of thing try check the workshop. +1
By Arashi_tlk
This sounds interesting. Sounds like it would sorta work like indoor paintball fields, and it helps having all that freeform building wood now lol. But someone, like the mods, or a referee would have to be watching, and to hold all the bamboo for the winners. At that point the money would be either split evenly to the group that won or to the leader and they splits it themselves. This could prove who is the best group on the servers. I like it.

We'd have to set up divisions though, can't have a group of 2 vs like groups of 3+, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, etc. Setting up times could be done as well, specific times of the day for it to go down. Best 2 out of 3 style matches. The Winners of each match can sell the loot of the losers as well. Just so people aren't complaining about someone taking their loot. (bit of higher stakes)

I could get behind something like this.
By Miku
This is an idea that we have sort of thought of before. But We cannot make any building or item not able to be destroyed. As well we'd have to be trusting these groups not to just buy a rpg or not a troll to come along. We'd most likely have to make our own map and make another Server for this to happen and be supported by staff. You can obviously build an arena yourself and try to host events but Staff would most likely not be supporting you or funding the event.
By MisterGunnz
This is an idea that we have sort of thought of before. But We cannot make any building or item not able to be destroyed. As well we'd have to be trusting these groups not to just buy a rpg or not a troll to come along. We'd most likely have to make our own map and make another Server for this to happen and be supported by staff. You can obviously build an arena yourself and try to host events but Staff would most likely not be supporting you or funding the event.
Ok, I do understand what you are saying Miku and yes there are some flaws and I will make this happen one way or another I was just wondering if any mods would help and support the idea. If not its okay I can make it myself.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!