Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By wonslowcar
IRL, it costs about 2-8k to own a car. Meanwhile, in RP, we only have to pay, lets see, 285 for a police car, 550 for a roadster, 600 for the fastest car in the game, the cheapest heli costing 7k, and many other vehicles being underpriced. I think cars should be more expensive so mechanics will get more customers and we can have a world in unturned where we try to make things as much as like the real world.

Car Insurance
(THIS IS AN IDEA)
Car insurances can be bought with a car when it is bought from the shop. If your car is locked by someone other than you or your group / is destroyed, you get refunded your vehicle. You only get 1 insurance per vehicle. Of course, this would cost a bit more. Like a car that costs 285 will cost like 325 to give it insurance. Players that can buy cars can insurance their cars without having to go to a mechanic.
Example of command:

/buycar (Car Id/Name) (Player)

Example:
I do /buycar 17(black truck) Shadokat. This gives the black truck I just bought car insurance. Some nub (lets say Catnipples for now because he is bae) stealy wheelies my car and drives away. Once Catnipples is (Distance away can be decided upon admins) like 20m away, my black truck is not returned for me, but it is spawned at me.

Any ideas? Post them \/ \/ \/.
By thetankerboss
I like this I would love it because people it all ways blowing upmy car and I think rp should have a spot werw ever one can park there car be for they log off so they are not in the middle of the road and on the side of the road
By Stealth
I like the insurance idea, but putting the prices higher, hell no, cars always get randomly blown up, so you lose even more money.
By Agent74
Agree with Stealth, car insurance is a good RP situation for Police, police pull over a car and they check the owner(s) of the car, if its not under there name or it's not insured then the police can arrest and impound (Blow up) the car.
By RagnarosPower
IRL, it costs about 2-8k to own a car. Meanwhile, in RP, we only have to pay, lets see, 285 for a police car, 550 for a roadster, 600 for the fastest car in the game, the cheapest heli costing 7k, and many other vehicles being underpriced. I think cars should be more expensive so mechanics will get more customers and we can have a world in unturned where we try to make things as much as like the real world.

Car Insurance
(THIS IS AN IDEA)
Car insurances can be bought with a car when it is bought from the shop. If your car is locked by someone other than you or your group / is destroyed, you get refunded your vehicle. You only get 1 insurance per vehicle. Of course, this would cost a bit more. Like a car that costs 285 will cost like 325 to give it insurance. Players that can buy cars can insurance their cars without having to go to a mechanic.
Example of command:

/buycar (Car Id/Name) (Player)

Example:
I do /buycar 17(black truck) Shadokat. This gives the black truck I just bought car insurance. Some nub (lets say Catnipples for now because he is bae) stealy wheelies my car and drives away. Once Catnipples is (Distance away can be decided upon admins) like 20m away, my black truck is not returned for me, but it is spawned at me.

Any ideas? Post them \/ \/ \/.
So pretty much what you're saying is to allow people to duplicate any vehicle they wish?
Example: I buy a helicopter then I tell my friend to fly away and I get another helicopter for free then I sell it for 7k and get my money back and end up with a free vehicle.
Dutchy liked this
By Agent74
If we remove the part that it comes back to us if we lose it then the insurance part will be good for cops, for RP situations.
By JordanXcraft
Rag, you could make it so that group members dont count
You can simply change group and then rechange
By EdieG
Choosing the right car insurance can be overwhelming, but it's important to provide financial protection in the event of an accident. Start by understanding your coverage needs and budget. Research different insurance companies and their offers, compare offers and read reviews from other clients. Look for discounts and package options, but don't sacrifice coverage for a lower price. I've already made my choice, if anyone is interested, I'll leave it here Select Auto Protect reviews Ask questions and read the policy information carefully before registering. With some effort and consideration, you will be able to choose the best auto insurance for your needs.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!