Feel free to make a post here advertising your group or for applications! Police Groups have their own special subforum for their groups.
In-Game Name: Waypoint
Current Role: Mechanic
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/
NateDaGreatWAYPOINT /
Steam 64 ID: 76561198143943959
Discord: Waypoint #3131
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Cotto
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: Undisclosed
Rate your driving skills out of 10: Depends on the vehicle, cars I'm a 0. Aircraft I am literally the best (10)
What Can You Do To Improve BMB:
Added logistic capabilities to the group. As you all know I am a great pilot and you all seen my recent RP raids where I pullup in an attack heli. I would go further in detail on how to use aircrafts for raids, but I would like to discuss my tactics privately.
Yesterday SmokeyBear was looking for a base (5/27/2020) and I am unsure how long he had been searching for it. But after getting a brief description I found it within 5 minutes. Further details can be told by him, but I was able to locate a 2x2 base within almost a third of the map in less than 5 minutes.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: More than 24hr
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Send it up to someone who's a higher up position to deal with it. Lots of ways to handle it but thats the overall gist.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Depends who owns it, whats the relationship, and the risk to reward ratio of raiding it
Do you agree to follow all BMB and Pandahut rules: I agree
By cotto
In-Game Name: Waypoint
Current Role: Mechanic
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/
NateDaGreatWAYPOINT /
Steam 64 ID: 76561198143943959
Discord: Waypoint #3131
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Cotto
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: Undisclosed
Rate your driving skills out of 10: Depends on the vehicle, cars I'm a 0. Aircraft I am literally the best (10)
What Can You Do To Improve BMB:
Added logistic capabilities to the group. As you all know I am a great pilot and you all seen my recent RP raids where I pullup in an attack heli. I would go further in detail on how to use aircrafts for raids, but I would like to discuss my tactics privately.
Yesterday SmokeyBear was looking for a base (5/27/2020) and I am unsure how long he had been searching for it. But after getting a brief description I found it within 5 minutes. Further details can be told by him, but I was able to locate a 2x2 base within almost a third of the map in less than 5 minutes.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: More than 24hr
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Send it up to someone who's a higher up position to deal with it. Lots of ways to handle it but thats the overall gist.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Depends who owns it, whats the relationship, and the risk to reward ratio of raiding it
Do you agree to follow all BMB and Pandahut rules: I agree
Accepted
In-Game Name: Walkerkerby123
Current Role: Bandit
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199038625860
Steam 64 ID: 76561199038625860
Discord: general
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Gandalf recommended me in game chat after base wiping cofyre
Rate your PvP skills out of 10:6/7
Rate your driving skills out of 10:6
What Can You Do To Improve BMB: Yester day with mage and smokey i base wiped cofyre's base and killed all who was in base
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: over 24 hours
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: i would contact a higher up about because its not in my job to handle them
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: ask a higher up about it confirm the relations first and then raid if possible.
Do you agree to follow all BMB and Pandahut rules:i agree
In-Game Name:Angrypork/The Pope/Mr. Poopy Butthole
Current Role: bandit mvpplus type
Steam Profile Link: Angrypork@steam.com
Steam 64 ID: yes
Discord:Angrypork
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+):all of them
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 10
Rate your driving skills out of 10: transformer robots in disguise autobots decepticons
What Can You Do To Improve BMB: I own an ak47 in the server and a car
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 4
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: call them a mark ass bitch since snitching is wrong
By cotto
In-Game Name:Angrypork/The Pope/Mr. Poopy Butthole
Current Role: bandit mvpplus type
Steam Profile Link: Angrypork@steam.com
Steam 64 ID: yes
Discord:Angrypork
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+):all of them
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 10
Rate your driving skills out of 10: transformer robots in disguise autobots decepticons
What Can You Do To Improve BMB: I own an ak47 in the server and a car
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 4
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: call them a mark ass bitch since snitching is wrong
declined
By cotto
In-Game Name: Walkerkerby123
Current Role: Bandit
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199038625860
Steam 64 ID: 76561199038625860
Discord: general
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Gandalf recommended me in game chat after base wiping cofyre
Rate your PvP skills out of 10:6/7
Rate your driving skills out of 10:6
What Can You Do To Improve BMB: Yester day with mage and smokey i base wiped cofyre's base and killed all who was in base
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: over 24 hours
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: i would contact a higher up about because its not in my job to handle them
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: ask a higher up about it confirm the relations first and then raid if possible.
Do you agree to follow all BMB and Pandahut rules:i agree
Your quite new, but we are accepting you because we see potential in you. Contact me in discord for an invite. cotto#3837
In-Game Name: Moosh
Current Role: Druglord
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202531012/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198202531012
Discord: Moosh#1747
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Ze, Quavo
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7-8
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 8-9
What Can You Do To Improve BMB: I've been playing for a long time, so I know the ropes of all 4 classes of criminals. I understand the true power that comes in numbers, and how much pull a large criminal organization truly has within the server, because I've been apart of some of them, like 806 and BH. I'm a pretty good PvPer, though, I have to say, I've gotten somewhat rusty over the years, but, I'm pretty sure now that I'm playing a lot more often, I'll get back into the groove.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: Discord says I only have 37.9, which isn't true. My estimate is that I have about 600-700 hours in pandahut, because I didn't get 1,130 hours in unturned by playing survival only. This might be someone inaccurate, but it's my best guesstimate.
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: First, report it. Secondly, ostracize, demoralize, and humiliate them. If they have a base, give it a visit with a dragonfang.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Notify a higher up, try to figure out who owns the base, this can always be used as leverage. Decide on a group of a few people to raid it, and completely obliterate the entire base.
Do you agree to follow all BMB and Pandahut rules: Yes.
In-Game Name: Moosh
Current Role: Druglord
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202531012/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198202531012
Discord: Moosh#1747
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Ze, Quavo
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7-8
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 8-9
What Can You Do To Improve BMB: I've been playing for a long time, so I know the ropes of all 4 classes of criminals. I understand the true power that comes in numbers, and how much pull a large criminal organization truly has within the server, because I've been apart of some of them, like 806 and BH. I'm a pretty good PvPer, though, I have to say, I've gotten somewhat rusty over the years, but, I'm pretty sure now that I'm playing a lot more often, I'll get back into the groove.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: Discord says I only have 37.9, which isn't true. My estimate is that I have about 600-700 hours in pandahut, because I didn't get 1,130 hours in unturned by playing survival only. This might be someone inaccurate, but it's my best guesstimate.
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: First, report it. Secondly, ostracize, demoralize, and humiliate them. If they have a base, give it a visit with a dragonfang.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Notify a higher up, try to figure out who owns the base, this can always be used as leverage. Decide on a group of a few people to raid it, and completely obliterate the entire base.
Do you agree to follow all BMB and Pandahut rules: Yes.
Accepted
By GVC2
In-Game Name: JasonV
Current Role: Drug Lord
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199011079268/
Steam 64 ID: 76561199011079268
Discord: XxJasoVxX#9112
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Gandalf, Smokeybear
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 10
What Can You Do To Improve BMB: I can raid often and help counter people trying to raid us.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 10
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Tell higher ups, dont bring it upon myself to do anything,
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Tell higher ups and see what they say. I would take any commands from there.
Do you agree to follow all BMB and Pandahut rules: yes.
By cotto
In-Game Name: JasonV
Current Role: Drug Lord
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199011079268/
Steam 64 ID: 76561199011079268
Discord: XxJasoVxX#9112
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Gandalf, Smokeybear
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 10
What Can You Do To Improve BMB: I can raid often and help counter people trying to raid us.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 10
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Tell higher ups, dont bring it upon myself to do anything,
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Tell higher ups and see what they say. I would take any commands from there.
Do you agree to follow all BMB and Pandahut rules: yes.
Declined

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!