Feel free to make a post here advertising your group or for applications! Police Groups have their own special subforum for their groups.
By ZERO
The Sentinels
The Sentinel's First Announcement
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, readers! I am here to release some new plans we have to make Pandahut #10 better! Let's get started, shall we?
  • Created a new mandatory protection service as a Sentinel to anyone who has a hit on them. We will try our hardest to protect you and keep you in a secure location! We will locate the hitmen for you, while you are being hidden and protected. Once we have found the hitmen, we will notify you so you may kill the hitman in self-defense. The protection service is free completely!
  • Created a new system for training new officers. We will have professional higher-ups train you. We will accept officers into this training program who have a clean slate and background. They will hopefully apply for Police Chief at the bare minimum after they have been trained. There will be four things they must do while being trained, which will be overseen by the trainer. They will have to read the rules at least twice with a trainer, and read the laws at least twice. This will ensure a top notch officer who will do his hardest to protect you, while also being a rule follower! Any new officers reading this and is interested, please DM me on Discord [ZERO#8592]. The training program is free!
More coming soon!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who are the Sentinels?
Founded on the principles of balance and the survival of roleplay, we strive for balance on Pandahut #10. No group shall be too powerful, like the Black Mamba Company was. We are willing to be anything and do anything to keep balance and groups in check. No group shall be too powerful, or we will start a war to keep the balance. Our pledge to the community is this:
I, <player's username>, will never break the Pledge. I will always follow the rules and laws, while also teaching them to other players. I will never abuse my power. I will never betray my allies. My goal is to always maintain balance, in any way, shape, or form. I will always treat everyone with respect, even if it is not shown to me. Long live the Sentinels.
If you wish to apply to become a Sentinel, please apply here: https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=29278.
By ZERO
The Sentinels
The Sentinel's Second Announcement
Hello, readers! I am here to release some new plans we have to make Pandahut #10 better! Let's get started, shall we?
  • We have obtained our very first Judge! This opens many doors to new roleplay that has been hidden in the shadows of your typical roleplay scenarios such as kidnaps, robberies, raids, arrests, etc! Judge Yoshi will be here to make sure the law is properly served to those who deserve it, while also protecting those who have been abused by corrupt police officers! The server court is located in the Police Region just outside of Seattle and along the road to Camano Campground from Seattle. When we have a court case and trial, we will announce to the server that a trial will begin in x amount of minutes and anyone is free to show! The defendant will the be arrested player, which can opt to have a free lawyer to represent them from the Sentinels, or they can hire a different lawyer, or represent themselves! We hope to not have too many trials, but we also do hope to have many trials! See you there and hopefully not see you there!
  • Who are the current Sentinel Lawyers?
    -ZERO
    -$eran Rap
    -GrimmChicken
    -Outspace
    -kmsm
  • Because we have a Judge on Pandahut #10, we will now make all Chiefs to charge a player with their crime if a Judge is online! Please remember that the arrested player is not required to show for their court hearing and can simply be sentenced guilty and complete their jail time if they so desire.
  • If a police officer that the Sentinels supports applies for a higher rank in the police system, or for Judge, we will post a reply on their application alerting them that they have the full Sentinels support. This will make all Sentinels +1 your application to boost you up! We are always willing to support new and old police officers who have shown their dedication to the police force! We hope to see you apply!
More coming soon!
Who are the Sentinels?
Founded on the principles of balance and the survival of roleplay, we strive for balance on Pandahut #10. No group shall be too powerful, like the Black Mamba Company was. We are willing to be anything and do anything to keep balance and groups in check. No group shall be too powerful, or we will start a war to keep the balance. Our pledge to the community is this:
I, <player's username>, will never break the Pledge. I will always follow the rules and laws, while also teaching them to other players. I will never abuse my power. I will never betray my allies. My goal is to always maintain balance, in any way, shape, or form. I will always treat everyone with respect, even if it is not shown to me. Long live the Sentinels.
If you wish to apply to become a Sentinel, please apply here: https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=29278.
PhantomPear, Outspace liked this
By ZERO
The Sentinels
The Sentinel's Third Announcement
  • With the recently created Tacoma Town, we have thought of a good system to patrol for police officers. Each Sentinel will be assigned to a certain area on the map. They are expected to monitor and patrol their area should there be a good amount of roleplay happening in their assigned area, while also protecting any civilians and property in their area with their life. If there is little to no roleplay happening, they are free to monitor and patrol other areas. The Statewide tag will be to cover all of Washington if a Sentinel is assigned that role. This is a loose system of patrolling, but it should make Washington more supervised! The areas are as follows:
    -Seattle
    -Everett
    -Tacoma
More coming soon!
Who are the Sentinels?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!