Feel free to make a post here advertising your group or for applications! Police Groups have their own special subforum for their groups.
By Surfice
Attention Merchants of Washington!
Are you a businessperson in Washington looking for help starting a new job? Or are you an established business owner who's looking for some support? Or perhaps just someone who wants to help make Washington a better place?
Well look no Further!
The Merchant's Guild is a group dedicated to helping business owners and creating a space for them to thrive.
We can help up and coming or established business owners with things like building costs, finding places to put a shop, and rebuilding from raids.
Feel Free to add me on discord to discuss anything you might need: Surfice#2490

Any applications should be formatted as such:
In Game Name:
Current Role:
Are you a shop owner:
Referrals:
Experience:
Are you a member of any other groups:
Why do you think you should be accepted:
Last edited by Surfice on June 11th, 2020, 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Game Name:[italian mafia] mute
Discord:you have mine
Current Role: bandit
Are you a shop owner: mafia's sute and gear
Referrals: nop
Experience:yes
Why do you think you should be accepted: im the mafia for are shop are a bigg target with you guys it will help not to be as big as a target it that is help ful
By V3NT3
In Game Name: V3NT3
Discord: V3NT3#1490
Current Role: Police Chief
Are you a shop owner: yes
Referrals:
Experience: I have like 100 hours as a builder, I have rebuilt houses, made almost imperceptible bases to raid, and iv sold a lot of apartments
Why do you think you should be accepted: I know many great places to build bases and I also know how to make large metal bases for a cheap price, I am a good untuned architect and I’m good at rebuilding bases due to the fact I get raided everyday. I feel like I am good, if not better to be in the merchants.
By JTD
In Game Name: JTD
Discord: JTD#6592
Current Role: Hitman/Salesman
Are you a shop owner: Kind of
Referrals: AJ
Experience: Maker of the First Washington Customs back in May 2019
Why do you think you should be accepted: Because i Would be good at Starting a business and i have lots of ideas for Businesses/Shops
Mr AJ liked this
By Surfice
In Game Name:[italian mafia] mute
Discord:you have mine
Current Role: bandit
Are you a shop owner: mafia's sute and gear
Referrals: nop
Experience:yes
Why do you think you should be accepted: im the mafia for are shop are a bigg target with you guys it will help not to be as big as a target it that is help ful
Your application was denied.
By Surfice
In Game Name: V3NT3
Discord: V3NT3#1490
Current Role: Police Chief
Are you a shop owner: yes
Referrals:
Experience: I have like 100 hours as a builder, I have rebuilt houses, made almost imperceptible bases to raid, and iv sold a lot of apartments
Why do you think you should be accepted: I know many great places to build bases and I also know how to make large metal bases for a cheap price, I am a good untuned architect and I’m good at rebuilding bases due to the fact I get raided everyday. I feel like I am good, if not better to be in the merchants.
Your application has been accepted. I will contact you on discord shortly.
By Surfice
In Game Name: JTD
Discord: JTD#6592
Current Role: Hitman/Salesman
Are you a shop owner: Kind of
Referrals: AJ
Experience: Maker of the First Washington Customs back in May 2019
Why do you think you should be accepted: Because i Would be good at Starting a business and i have lots of ideas for Businesses/Shops
In Game Name: Captain_Price
Discord: captain_price#6943
Current Role: WeapondSmith/Bandit
Are you a shop owner: No
Referrals: JTD And AJ
Experience: i've been working with Jtd Washington custom The Golden Falcon Consultancy And The Golden Falcon Studio i Also Made a Restaurant once
Why do you think you should be accepted: I Would Make A good bussisnes And Build a Shop For The Guild
Mr AJ liked this
By Surfice
In Game Name: Captain_Price
Discord: captain_price#6943
Current Role: WeapondSmith/Bandit
Are you a shop owner: No
Referrals: JTD And AJ
Experience: i've been working with Jtd Washington custom The Golden Falcon Consultancy And The Golden Falcon Studio i Also Made a Restaurant once
Why do you think you should be accepted: I Would Make A good bussisnes And Build a Shop For The Guild
In Game Name: House
Discord: Stereotype#5112
Current Role: Decorator
Are you a shop owner: I am a Brand Owner (to be explained below)
Referrals: Surfice

Experience: For a few years on Pandahut as a businessman, I have succeeded in a variety of ventures. These ventures include but are not limited to: Real Estate, Food, Fuel, Decoration, Transportation, Automotive, Transportation and Fishing. My understanding of the server's economy has allowed me to find and help fix multiple buy/sell exploits. I raised over 300k bamboo of capital funds prior to buying my rank which is currently VIP+. I have used my wealth to build countless homeless shelters, and to support many new players from the moment they leave their admin cuffs.

I think I should be accepted onto the server for my diverse experience and expertise, since I am also studying real business as a personal venture. I have read countless financial books as well as applied my knowledge in-game for a long time.
I also currently own a brand of high-end houses ranging from $10'000 to $20'000 each, that typically sell within 20 minutes of being built
- Thank you for your consideration, House.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!