Feel free to make a post here advertising your group or for applications! Police Groups have their own special subforum for their groups.
In Game Name: Dolan
Discord: 𝓓𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷#4904
Current Role: builder
Are you a shop owner: will soon be
Referrals: no
Experience: yes
Why do you think you should be accepted: I am affiliated with the Tacoma organisation and i am thinking of making a large business soon also i have great experience since i joined the hut in 2018
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
In Game Name: Dolan
Discord: 𝓓𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷#4904
Current Role: builder
Are you a shop owner: will soon be
Referrals: no
Experience: yes
Why do you think you should be accepted: I am affiliated with the Tacoma organization and I am thinking of making a large business soon also I have a great experience since I joined the hut in 2018
Dolan bright is an owner of a non-profit organization called Clean Seattle Organisation and currently, he has partnered up with Tacoma Community to bring back the RP that we lost years ago...

Add me on Referrals and Good Luck on your app
In game name:Tony James
Discord:Wishbone#0551
Current Role:Builder
Are you a shop owner:No
Referrals:I'm sure AJ would vouge.
Experience:of what
Why do you think you should be accepted: Because I am here for your help I want to be the minister of Everett but I can't do it alone.
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
Why do you think you should be accepted: Because I am here for your help I want to be the minister of Everett but I can't do it alone.
Tony James was a former Hitman and now he's a builder working on project Everett along with Tacoma Comunity currently known as Washington Cities of Alliance
He will be a great asset to the Guild by improving the RP Experience on Everett and bringing in new players on Everrett to start up a friendly business

Good Luck on your app Tony
By Surfice
In Game Name: House
Discord: Stereotype#5112
Current Role: Decorator
Are you a shop owner: I am a Brand Owner (to be explained below)
Referrals: Surfice

Experience: For a few years on Pandahut as a businessman, I have succeeded in a variety of ventures. These ventures include but are not limited to: Real Estate, Food, Fuel, Decoration, Transportation, Automotive, Transportation and Fishing. My understanding of the server's economy has allowed me to find and help fix multiple buy/sell exploits. I raised over 300k bamboo of capital funds prior to buying my rank which is currently VIP+. I have used my wealth to build countless homeless shelters, and to support many new players from the moment they leave their admin cuffs.

I think I should be accepted onto the server for my diverse experience and expertise, since I am also studying real business as a personal venture. I have read countless financial books as well as applied my knowledge in-game for a long time.
I also currently own a brand of high-end houses ranging from $10'000 to $20'000 each, that typically sell within 20 minutes of being built
- Thank you for your consideration, House.
Your application has been accepted. I will contact you on discord shortly.
By Surfice
Your application was denied.
In Game Name: Just an Otter
Discord:
Current Role: Salesman
Are you a shop owner: yes otter's General store
Referrals: Asked by surface and others might want me.(forgot who's in it)
Experience: I've had many businesses and been on the server for 2years (ish)
Why do you think you should be accepted: Try something new.
Mr AJ liked this
In Game Name: PeachyPoro
Discord: Yassuo#7405
Current Role: Salesman
Are you a shop owner: Yes
Referrals: Surfice
Experience: 10
Why do you think you should be accepted: I would be a good shop owner
In Game Name: Erich Koch
Discord: Adolf Eichmann#3822
Current Role: salesman
Are you a shop owner:yes
Referrals:I don't think so
Experience: I run a successful shop with mayor funding
Why do you think you should be accepted: Capitalism runs in my blood. Everything is about scamming the lower class and my workers to earn money. I will profit and become a merchant god of the world(Although others can easily hold monopolies)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!