Feel free to make a post here advertising your group or for applications! Police Groups have their own special subforum for their groups.
By AnarchyMachine
Pvp from 1-10: A solid 8 out of 10

Why do you want to join the mafias army must be 50 word+: I want to join because that way it will make me part of something bigger on the island, i feel like we can all unite together and take over the island also the person that advertised it to me 'MUTE' made it sounds fun so i feel like it would be great fun to meet new people and to be apart of something bigger

what can you bring to the army 50 word+: Personally i believe i would be a good asset to the mafia as im a good team worker and im reasonably obedient i feel as though i could help progress and make sure things get done, im also a hard worker and tend to get things done so i think that if i would be given the chance to join the group it would be very beneficial for us all.

Will you listen to you higher ups: Yes but obviously if i have something that i want to say i will make sure my opinion is known

Will you show up to the training's: Yes

Do you have flexibility with the training: Yes
i think your in but its up to anarchy
ys mafa coulld use ths guy he looks good
By MattCobra
Pvp from 1-10: 22.7

Why do you want to join the mafias army must be 50 word+: Honestly, to have the title of "Best English Speaker in the Mafia". Furthermore, it would be very amusing to see what a group, unironically run by AnarchyMachine and someone who cant spell blazing would be like.

what can you bring to the army 50 word: Well, obviously some pretty good memes but I feel as though I could also teach the people of this mafia a lot. For example, I think I could teach the people in this group my three core concepts in life. Those being of course

Get laid
Get paid
Gatorade

Will you listen to you higher ups: No. Because you'll probably think I am the higher up

Will you show up to the trainings: no

Do you have flexibility with the training: I do not, my schedule is cramped with things to do and places to be I can probably do one minute of training a fortnight?
Pablo Escobar. liked this
By AnarchyMachine

Why do you want to join the mafias army must be 50 word+: Honestly, to have the title of "Best English Speaker in the Mafia". Furthermore, it would be very amusing to see what a group, unironically run by AnarchyMachine and someone who cant spell blazing would be like.

what can you bring to the army 50 word: Well, obviously some pretty good memes but I feel as though I could also teach the people of this mafia a lot. For example, I think I could teach the people in this group my three core concepts in life. Those being of course

Get laid
Get paid
Gatorade

Will you listen to you higher ups: No. Because you'll probably think I am the higher up

Do you have flexibility with the training: I do not, my schedule is cramped with things to do and places to be I can probably do one minute of training a fortnight?
apecan dened not loyel to mafa bed persın
By ROZE's are RED

Get laid
Get paid
Gatorade

ok it would me a honor to have you
anarchy i know this is your thing but ima over rule you
MattCobra liked this
By AnarchyMachine

Get laid
Get paid
Gatorade

ok it would me a honor to have you
anarchy i know this is your thing but ima over rule you
his literally torllin au bat okie
By ROZE's are RED
change your porfile
Last edited by ROZE's are RED on June 28th, 2020, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ROZE's are RED
you do bring up a good polint
tho
its not the frst time that has hapend
so his is pendingok
By AnarchyMachine
change your porfile
but boss youı are my role model let me have this pictre plz I lick u pls
By ROZE's are RED
ok btw if you a good pilot we can use that as well
piloting plane and heilis and my car the rianbow hachback
By ROZE's are RED