Feel free to make a post here advertising your group or for applications! Police Groups have their own special subforum for their groups.
By MattCobra
Minimum Government, Maximum Freedom!

Hello, fellow Pandas. Do you ever feel as though that your basic freedoms as a citizen of Washington are always being impeded? Is the Mayors Office is trying to restrict your second amendment rights, the taxes put on the items from the shop are just way too high and of course, you can't seem to do anything without being slapped with Government red tape? I think it's time, we made a change.

Starting today, I want to start a movement which aims to gives the citizens the maximum freedom! We believe that gun laws need to be loosened, many of the government's services need to be privatized, allowing for (almost) unrestricted Free Market Capitalism to do the trick of creating enterprise.

Our main policies are as follows.

1. Negotiating with Miku to legalize many of the guns which have been made illegal for citizen use - this is a clear violation of our rights as Pandas and makes the creation of a Police State even easier.
2. Removing many useless and redundant laws which serve no purpose other than to impede on the freedoms of citizens.
3. Making Washington far more business friendly through increasing the funding to businesses.
4. We love our police and as a result, want to increase the funding to them, they are our last line of defense against criminals, they protect us and must be respected!
5. Privatizing many of the programs Aj's government has put in place, such as the Uber Driver service - this would be a far more effective service if it was run by private companies!
6. Many more policies, which we will introduce once we learn the more about the changing PandaHut Political Landscape and what the citizens want.w

How do I join?

Glad you asked, joining is very simple. All you need to do is join our discord server (linked at the end of the post (also still a work in progress)) and dm MattCobra#7458 on discord saying you would like to join!

How does it work?

Before every election, we will nominate a candidate in our party to run for Mayor - somebody who shares our beliefs and wants to help shape Washington into the free state our founding fathers wanted it to be. If you are part of the Libertarian Party and run for Mayor but ARE NOT nominated you will not officially be endorsed by the party and we will not encourage people to vote for you.

So what are you waiting for? Join the party today!

Join now! (The Discord Invite Link)

Signed, MattCobra - Libertarian Party Founder.
By ShrewdShroud
+1 a little more freedom can't hurt
By Mr AJ

Hello, fellow Pandas. Do you ever feel as though that your basic freedoms as a citizen of Washington are always being impeded? Is the Mayors Office is trying to restrict your second amendment rights, the taxes put on the items from the shop are just way too high and of course, you can't seem to do anything without being slapped with Government red tape? I think it's time, we made a change.

Starting today, I want to start a movement which aims to gives the citizens the maximum freedom! We believe that gun laws need to be loosened, many of the government's services need to be privatized, allowing for (almost) unrestricted Free Market Capitalism to do the trick of creating enterprise.

1. Negotiating with Miku to legalize many of the guns which have been made illegal for citizen use - this is a clear violation of our rights as Pandas and makes the creation of a Police State even easier.
2. Removing many useless and redundant laws which serve no purpose other than to impede on the freedoms of citizens.
3. Making Washington far more business friendly through increasing the funding to businesses.
4. We love our police and as a result, want to increase the funding to them, they are our last line of defense against criminals, they protect us and must be respected!
5. Privatizing many of the programs Aj's government has put in place, such as the Uber Driver service - this would be a far more effective service if it was run by private companies!
6. Many more policies, which we will introduce once we learn the more about the changing PandaHut Political Landscape and what the citizens want.w

How do I join?

Glad you asked, joining is very simple. All you need to do is join our discord server (linked at the end of the post (also still a work in progress)) and dm MattCobra#7458 on discord saying you would like to join!

How does it work?

Before every election, we will nominate a candidate in our party to run for Mayor - somebody who shares our beliefs and wants to help shape Washington into the free state our founding fathers wanted it to be. If you are part of the Libertarian Party and run for Mayor but ARE NOT nominated you will not officially be endorsed by the party and we will not encourage people to vote for you.

No offense Matt, you do know that you are a minister in our government and decisions in the government are not taken by me but by the voting of ministers on a decision to get approved / Passed

2) Additional Laws are made to safeguard citizens and counter crime, As you know since you are a Washington Regional Police group founder, removing simple laws like placing one-way glasses are banned and lockers more than 8 should not be put can literally add some salt and pepper on Bandit meal, You don't have to worry about laws when you do the good stuff and I don't see any citizens blaming this except for the bandits

3) My Gov is all in for nonprofit, we spent around more than 4k for food a day and more than 5k for other expenses
privatizing government programs won't help people rather it turns into a business motive project and it wouldn't help new players as well as the existing players.

I do like the idea of a political party rather than 2 to 3 individuals running in for election just like real elections
But IDK how this would work cuz in pandahut, Mayoral elections, as well as voting police applications, are completely different here
By MattCobra

How do I join?

How does it work?

No offense Matt, you do know that you are a minister in our government and decisions in the government are not taken by me but by the voting of ministers on a decision to get approved / Passed

2) Additional Laws are made to safeguard citizens and counter crime, As you know since you are a Washington Regional Police group founder, removing simple laws like placing one-way glasses are banned and lockers more than 8 should not be put can literally add some salt and pepper on Bandit meal, You don't have to worry about laws when you do the good stuff and I don't see any citizens blaming this except for the bandits

3) My Gov is all in for nonprofit, we spent around more than 4k for food a day and more than 5k for other expenses
privatizing government programs won't help people rather it turns into a business motive project and it wouldn't help new players as well as the existing players.

I do like the idea of a political party rather than 2 to 3 individuals running in for election just like real elections
But IDK how this would work cuz in pandahut, Mayoral elections, as well as voting police applications, are completely different here
Hello, AJ. I would like to respond to this post clearly and carefully, as you clearly have not read this post very well.

Additional Laws are made to safeguard citizens and counter crime

Are they really? Because the way fellow Libertarians and I see it, how are disarmed citizens any safer and how at all does it counter crime? You've made the Devils Bane illegal and now, guess what? Criminals can abuse that weapon to kill anyone trying to stop them but if a citizen uses it, they can be arrested and thrown in a jail cell. How are citizens really any safer as a result? Same with the determiantor, the bluntforce and the desert falcon. These weapons cannot be used to raid yet they are great for defense, yet despite many minister's attempts to legalize these weapons (the motion was passed fyi) you have NOT done ANYTHING to legalize these weapons. Why is that AJ? Why do you not want civilians to be safer under YOUR government?
removing simple laws like placing one-way glasses are banned and lockers more than 8 should not be put can literally add some salt and pepper on Bandit meal
I have a problem with it AJ and I'm not a bandit. I believe that the citizens have a RIGHT to privacy. The fact that the state can force me to chose different types of windows is insanity. Let the people have the right to not be spied on!

As for the lockers one? Big confusion, idk what that means. And you are also under the assumption that the only way to fight crime is to restrict the player's freedoms.
Privatising it WILL help, because it means that people have an incentive to create better services. Why create an uber driver company when the government will just do it cheaper than you etc? You can make better quality services with privatisation.

As for how it will work, I literally explained it in my post so idk what you want me to tell you.
By Lil Dicky
Can I get a spicy chicken sandwich with lettuce and pickles with a side of waffle fries and a apple juice? Is what I would say if I wasn’t socially awkward
By MattCobra
Can I get a spicy chicken sandwich with lettuce and pickles with a side of waffle fries and a apple juice? Is what I would say if I wasn’t socially awkward
Sure sir, that's $4.56
By Mr AJ

How do I join?

How does it work?

Hello, AJ. I would like to respond to this post clearly and carefully, as you clearly have not read this post very well.

Additional Laws are made to safeguard citizens and counter crime

Are they really? Because the way fellow Libertarians and I see it, how are disarmed citizens any safer and how at all does it counter crime? You've made the Devils Bane illegal and now, guess what? Criminals can abuse that weapon to kill anyone trying to stop them but if a citizen uses it, they can be arrested and thrown in a jail cell. How are citizens really any safer as a result? Same with the determiantor, the bluntforce and the desert falcon. These weapons cannot be used to raid yet they are great for defense, yet despite many minister's attempts to legalize these weapons (the motion was passed fyi) you have NOT done ANYTHING to legalize these weapons. Why is that AJ? Why do you not want civilians to be safer under YOUR government?
removing simple laws like placing one-way glasses are banned and lockers more than 8 should not be put can literally add some salt and pepper on Bandit meal
I have a problem with it AJ and I'm not a bandit. I believe that the citizens have a RIGHT to privacy. The fact that the state can force me to chose different types of windows is insanity. Let the people have the right to not be spied on!

As for the lockers one? Big confusion, idk what that means. And you are also under the assumption that the only way to fight crime is to restrict the player's freedoms.
Privatising it WILL help, because it means that people have an incentive to create better services. Why create an uber driver company when the government will just do it cheaper than you etc? You can make better quality services with privatisation.

As for how it will work, I literally explained it in my post so idk what you want me to tell you.

1) We don't force people to go out there on Seattle without a weapon
Just get urself licensed and avoid using illegal guns, it's as simple as that
and for bandits, It's a duty of a cop to stop them from using those illegal guns mentioned above
The laws are the same for both citizens as well as the bandits, Btw since you got a new police group started
you can literally tell your officers to go on action and arrest bandits who use illegal guns

2) One way glasses .... I had been working as a vice mayor for the past 2 months and I have seen most of the people using one-way glass for wrong purposes, Why do you want to use one-way glass when you obey the rules,
By banning one-way glasses we have reduced the number of new players getting raided along with various businesses
Business today at Tacoma, Everett and Some parts of Seatle haven't been raided for a long time, do you know the reason why? cuz they haven't been using one-way glasses
Usage of one-way glasses would give some kind of an urge for bandits to raid and see what's inside, this is all part of the psychology game
We had been testing out new strategies on the server for the past few weeks and all these laws get published once it gets successful and laws like banning one-way glasses are one of them

Placing limited lockers can improve rp as well as help players recover economically when they get raided by any chance

And about the private company thing
we partner up with various business owners, Buy their services for high cost and sell em for literally nothing to people and
About the taxi /uber program, we are currently doing this by the help of our minister of commerce Bat kat to give in some spotlight to uber role

we all know for a fact that uber role is kinda dead, But we are trying our level best to bring back roles like doctor , fisherman, uber and other roles back by bringing in these high wage government partner programs

this would enhance rp and at the same time would help new players to get used to the server

you got any other questions regarding the present government, drop em below so I could answer and give u some proofs
By MattCobra
Hello, AJ. Again, it's very frustrating you dont actually read my post correctly.
1) We don't force people to go out there on Seattle without a weapon
Just get urself licensed and avoid using illegal guns, it's as simple as that
This is a strawman argument. I never said that you force the citizens to be unarmed. My argument was that you restrict your citizens from using weaponry which is effective when used in self defence. I'm aware AJ, that the police can arrest people for illegal weaponry. My argument is that some of the weaponry shouldn't be illegal due to its advantage in self defence.
2) One way glasses .... I had been working as a vice mayor for the past 2 months and I have seen most of the people using one-way glass for wrong purposes, Why do you want to use one-way glass when you obey the rules,
This is like saying "Why do you care if the government puts a security camera in your house, why do you want privacy if you obey the law?" America is the land of the free AJ and my movement believes that its citizens have the right to freedom and to use whatever they want for their windows. Whether its bulletproof glass or one way, every man and woman in the state deserves the right to privacy, a right which shall not be infringed upon.
And about the private company thing
we partner up with various business owners, Buy their services for high cost and sell em for literally nothing to people
Please cite examples of this and also explain why you think it's a good business model to give things out for free? It seems really counterproductive and like waste of tax money.
About the taxi /uber program, we are currently doing this by the help of our minister of commerce Bat kat to give in some spotlight to uber role

we all know for a fact that uber role is kinda dead, But we are trying our level best to bring back roles like doctor , fisherman, uber and other roles back by bringing in these high wage government partner programs
I'm aware of your intentions AJ, my point being that these would be better as private companies not government sponsored programs.
By Mr AJ
how are disarmed citizens any safer and how at all does it counter crime?
I responded to this question on my previous post
This is a strawman argument. I never said that you force the citizens to be unarmed. My argument was that you restrict your citizens from using weaponry which is effective when used in self defence. I'm aware AJ, that the police can arrest people for illegal weaponry. My argument is that some of the weaponry shouldn't be illegal due to its advantage in self-defense.
and about that devil's bane thing as well as with other guns such as determinator and blunt force,
some of these guns are op where people can literally die in one shot if used properly
These guns are illegal for all and citizens can legit use some other gun than these guns mentioned above
the point here is, people should use their skills to defend rather than focusing on different guns
You've made the Devils Bane illegal and now, guess what? Criminals can abuse that weapon to kill anyone trying to stop them
For a skillful cop, weapons don't matter
I see people like Davita and Slav using maplestrike to fight against bigger weapons like RPGs during the raid
you know for a fact that RPG is more powerful than devils bane
This is the reason why the Government invest heavily in police departments
This month around 150k has been spent on the police department and this money was not taken from the bank

I get that sometimes when citizens get caught on robbery, weapons like determinator can help during a robbery/kidnap
other than that weapon, I don't see a point on why bringing weapons blunt force would be really helpful

This is like saying "Why do you care if the government puts a security camera in your house, why do you want privacy if you obey the law?" America is the land of the free AJ and my movement believes that its citizens have the right to freedom and to use whatever they want for their windows. Whether its bulletproof glass or one way, every man and woman in the state deserves the right to privacy, a right which shall not be infringed upon.
wdym by privacy?
am I telling people to go naked on the streets? it just about the one-way glass
if I let one roleplayer use oneway glass on a base, then people over the entire map would use it on their shops as well as on others which would then make it tough for the cops to check if there's anything illegal in it

America is a free land but that doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want like farm berries or store illegals on the wall by placing one-way glasses
This more of a legal/illegal thing than that of privacy/freedom
We give you freedom of choice here, obey the law and you are good to go or you can keep the darn one-way glasses even after getting warned around 2 to 3 times and then get a search warrant on ur base

Its easy Matt
Laws that we create here are meant to control the crime rate around the server
we don't want the laws to be too easy and I don't see anyone complaining about these laws like one-way glasses except you
Please cite examples of this and also explain why you think it's a good business model to give things out for free? It seems really counterproductive and like a waste of tax money.
All the government programs that we do here are not for profit
The government may not earn money but it's crucial for us to meet people's needs rather than paying huge chunk of money to government employees
For example
3 months ago, We had a mayor called Quavo, What is he famous for?
well as a mayor, he paid around 5k to some rp players (Most were his friends )and there you go
he just took 600k out of town balance without doing a single thing and He disappeared

Our main goal in this government is to help people and make things/services affordable as possible for new players and help business owners
By MattCobra
how are disarmed citizens any safer and how at all does it counter crime?
I responded to this question on my previous post
This is a strawman argument. I never said that you force the citizens to be unarmed. My argument was that you restrict your citizens from using weaponry which is effective when used in self defence. I'm aware AJ, that the police can arrest people for illegal weaponry. My argument is that some of the weaponry shouldn't be illegal due to its advantage in self-defense.
and about that devil's bane thing as well as with other guns such as determinator and blunt force,
some of these guns are op where people can literally die in one shot if used properly
These guns are illegal for all and citizens can legit use some other gun than these guns mentioned above
the point here is, people should use their skills to defend rather than focusing on different guns
You've made the Devils Bane illegal and now, guess what? Criminals can abuse that weapon to kill anyone trying to stop them
I see people like Davita and Slav using maplestrike to fight against bigger weapons like RPGs during the raid
you know for a fact that RPG is more powerful than devils bane
This is the reason why the Government invest heavily in police departments
This month around 150k has been spent on the police department and this money was not taken from the bank

I get that sometimes when citizens get caught on robbery, weapons like determinator can help during a robbery/kidnap
other than that weapon, I don't see a point on why bringing weapons blunt force would be really helpful

wdym by privacy?
if I let one roleplayer use oneway glass on a base, then people over the entire map would use it on their shops as well as on others which would then make it tough for the cops to check if there's anything illegal in it

America is a free land but that doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want like farm berries or store illegals on the wall by placing one-way glasses
This more of a legal/illegal thing than that of privacy/freedom
We give you freedom of choice here, obey the law and you are good to go or you can keep the darn one-way glasses even after getting warned around 2 to 3 times and then get a search warrant on ur base

Its easy Matt
Laws that we create here are meant to control the crime rate around the server
we don't want the laws to be too easy and I don't see anyone complaining about these laws like one-way glasses except you
Please cite examples of this and also explain why you think it's a good business model to give things out for free? It seems really counterproductive and like a waste of tax money.
All the government programs that we do here are not for profit
The government may not earn money but it's crucial for us to meet people's needs rather than paying huge chunk of money to government employees
For example
3 months ago, We had a mayor called Quavo, What is he famous for?
well as a mayor, he paid around 5k to some rp players (Most were his friends )and there you go
he just took 600k out of town balance without doing a single thing and He disappeared

Our main goal in this government is to help people and make things/services affordable as possible for new players and help business owners
Here we go again AJ, again I'm not even sure you understand what I've said.
Really? Civilians should have to use their skills? You're basically saying here "Sorry citizens, but if you're not good at PvP, you're going to die ." Is that really the approach you would like to take? This attitude of "Just use your skills"?

Whilst cops are very important, they weren't the point of my argument. I'm talking about civilians, AJ. Law abiding people that just want to get by. If I'm getting robbed and a guy is pointing a devils bane or a shotgun at me who is going to win, if I have a maplestrike? The guy with the shotgun. But if I had a bluntforce on me, I'd have a chance to defend myself.
wdym by privacy?
By privacy I mean that when you dont have one way windows literally anybody can look inside of your base. Therefore you do not have privacy. I understand that if would be harder for police to check it theres illegal items but I think that's a trade off I'm willing to make. Besides I dont see anywhere that one way glass is illegal?
I'm not saying your intentions are bad, I'm saying the way you're trying to do things is bad.
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!