Feel free to make a post here advertising your group or for applications! Police Groups have their own special subforum for their groups.
By PeachyPoro
Welcome to the official forum page and headquarters of the Triads, the notorious Chinese Mafia.

Our mission: To help out the underdogs of Pandahut Rp by providing Triad insured public buildings that help players run and own businesses while also using crime to fight crime to ensure safety for those who need it. Think of the classical story of Robinhood.

Hello everyone. My name is Jacklay43, also known as PeachyPoro ingame. I am one of the leaders of Triads and the founding member of the group. At the time of writing this, Triads has already grown to a estonishing 20+ loyal members, with a collaborative total balance of over $20,000,000 bamboo. While being a criminal organization, we like to help new players and those who struggle to compete with other more established players on the server to create a overall more enjoyable roleplaying experience without having to pay for ranks to get a head start. Despite being a new group and not really putting ourselves out there as much as I'd like to yet, we have already started our journey on executing our mission by destroying those who stand in our way of helping others and by creating Triad insured public shops and businesses that all players are welcome to own.All Triad buildings that is open to public have raid insurance, personally funded by myself and the Triad collective balance.Overall, we hope to create a better role playing experience for those who frequent the server. While Triads did start off with a series of mass raids and complete wipes of bases, I've decided to not do this, but instead host public executions as our form of domination on the server. We will never live up to other major groups before us, such as BMC. But hopefully in the end, we can create a everlasting impression on the server.

Triad's public accomplishments as of writing:
-Sanctioned and reformed the Seattle Mall into a public player business center that recently has been booming with business and has become a safe haven for many players. With only a 8 shop capacity inside the mall, we look forward to building other public malls and shops like this throughout the map

-Provided starting money, bases, and gear to 5+ new players as of writing this. They were not required to become Triad members, and have now gone on to be active players on the server

-Provided protection and raid insurance for 10 player made bases. These bases are insured by the Triads, meaning they can get new funding in the event of a raid

-Completely wiped and have gotten rid of Peace Axe Company bases and headquarters, a group known to mass raid new players and use extortion to force them to pay for peace and or being forced to join the group

Triads is a very closed group. Members are personally invited by me or our other head leaders. If you are interested in joining Triads, you can always inform me of your intent to join Triads, however there is no application system. You will receive a invite if you are deemed worthy of one.

Overall, I hope Triads grows even bigger than it is right now, and that we can help respark rp activity on the server and create a strong foothold on the server. We are continuing to grow each day, and all of our members are anonymous to the public. We have members ranging from 3-4 year old veterans to new players who have played for only weeks or months. Please feel free to leave comments/concerns/ideas down below!

In ancient China, the Triads was one of three major secret societies. We are now a major secret society on Pandahut.
By GrandpaHoovie
"Secret society"
By PeachyPoro
"Secret society"
It meant that they operated within many governmental positions during the Dynasties, unknown to the Emperor. Basically inside men.
By Yoshi
Compared to the OG secret society (the clique), this is very open
By cotto
Haha 20,000,000 bb is pocket lint for a group. BMB had 110,000,000bb net worth. BMC had like 100,000,000 bb too.
By PeachyPoro
Haha 20,000,000 bb is pocket lint for a group. BMB had 110,000,000bb net worth. BMC had like 100,000,000 bb too.
Yea like I said, we have lots of fairly new players who I took in. The majority of our money is made up by the top three of us.
By Pablo Escobar.
Gotta defend the group of my heart. BMC had more bamboo than BMB.
Burnt liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!