Feel free to make a post here advertising your group or for applications! Police Groups have their own special subforum for their groups.
By Paradise Community
Hi so some of you guys might remember us form September to December 2019 when we first made our group and made our Base at the Seattle apartments. we called it the mafia tower, we sold some apartments to new players and it was great. But then after the police raid we lost all of our members, then we came back in 2020 with our mafia, found out we came across the Italian mafia (which are no longer active) we had fun and i made 4 videos of our mafia, made our little Town at the golf course called Paradise Community.

We will be taking another break but here is our discord server https://discord.gg/9sPPYB9vJQ
By Gamercalledsalsa
Yeah nah thats irrelrvant.Who r u
By MattCobra
So this is the Russian Mafia, I've been trying to find you. I want to know more, Im interested in your little gang.
This post is literally a year old. It is most likely not the group you are looking for.
By Paradise Community
So this is the Russian Mafia, I've been trying to find you. I want to know more, Im interested in your little gang.
oh damm sorry didn't responce for like a year lol
umm don't have that clan anymore
most of us left unturned
well me and normal are coming back though
G3r4ld1n3 liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!