Feel free to make a post here advertising your group or for applications! Police Groups have their own special subforum for their groups.
By clappa

ARE YOU NUTS! Taco Baco is the only food i eat, Wendys can die in a car crash, stay in coma and ill pull the plug the next day. You are a Wendys person SAD
Sir I grew up with saint clappa and we were accepted into taco baco together! We fed the customers even as they were tryna ban us! I was at that Wendy's to bomb it fuck Wendy's
Saint Clappa? Yeaaah, he played us like a fiddle. He was disguised as a sheep when he was a wolf the entire time. He's the devil and one of our most notorious wanted criminals.
I WAS SET UP I GOT OFF BEFORE HE RAIDED,COTTO IS SCARED OF TACO BACO SO HE WAITED FOR ME TO GET OFF
By Ghostbandi_t

Sir I grew up with saint clappa and we were accepted into taco baco together! We fed the customers even as they were tryna ban us! I was at that Wendy's to bomb it fuck Wendy's
Saint Clappa? Yeaaah, he played us like a fiddle. He was disguised as a sheep when he was a wolf the entire time. He's the devil and one of our most notorious wanted criminals.
I WAS SET UP I GOT OFF BEFORE HE RAIDED,COTTO IS SCARED OF TACO BACO SO HE WAITED FOR ME TO GET OFF
@ZERO how do we know he is not lying?
By ZERO

I've seen the proof. He's a traitor.
By Ghostbandi_t

I've seen the proof. He's a traitor.
Such a heartless criminal how could he D ;
By ZERO
Attention Hobos!

Any Hobo caught on-sight will immediately be kidnapped and forced to work at Taco Baco! Refusal means 10000 BB hits! Resistance is futile.
Thanks!
PrimeBeto, Wtf Skrimp liked this
By Wtf Skrimp
Attention Hobos!

Any Hobo caught on-sight will immediately be kidnapped and forced to work at Taco Baco! Refusal means 10000 BB hits! Resistance is futile.
Thanks!
I slept on the doorstep and I am homeless

EDIT: I also had to defecate but your employees refused giving me access to a restroom so I just did it on the parking lot.
By ZERO
Attention Hobos!

Thanks!

EDIT: I also had to defecate but your employees refused giving me access to a restroom so I just did it on the parking lot.
We don't have a parking lot, so nice try. Go slander elsewhere, Wendy's employee.
Spinner liked this
By iDiedOk
What an absolute UNIT of a company
By Wtf Skrimp
Attention Hobos!

Thanks!

We don't have a parking lot, so nice try. Go slander elsewhere, Wendy's employee.
Nice lie.

Where else you gonna park that dump truck?😉
Spinner liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!