Feel free to make a post here advertising your group or for applications! Police Groups have their own special subforum for their groups.
By mqkvfg
I want in again, so i came to ask again, can i be let in pretty please? :heartfulpanda:
Maybe it’s time to diversify Taco Baco. Just answer this one question truthfully first. Do you like or love Pineapples?
Okay thing with me and pineapples are, when i was younger i didn't like pineapples at all and after that i've never really tried pineapples anymore, so my answer is probably not.
By Ghostbandi_t
Ill like to enter Taco Baco, Tacos are love Tacos are life and ill defend them with my hearth. :heartfulpanda:

Also letting me in and not Santiim will be pretty funny so.. :playfulpanda:
Weren't you inside Wendy's when I was gonna bomb It?
By ZERO
Ill like to enter Taco Baco, Tacos are love Tacos are life and ill defend them with my hearth. :heartfulpanda:

Good enough. Congratulations! You’re hired as a Taco Baco line worker. You’ll prepare the food for our starving customers!
PrimeBeto liked this
By mqkvfg

wtf not funny :hotheaded:
PrimeBeto liked this
By PrimeBeto

ARE YOU NUTS! Taco Baco is the only food i eat, Wendys can die in a car crash, stay in coma and ill pull the plug the next day. You are a Wendys person SAD
By Ghostbandi_t

ARE YOU NUTS! Taco Baco is the only food i eat, Wendys can die in a car crash, stay in coma and ill pull the plug the next day. You are a Wendys person SAD
Sir I grew up with saint clappa and we were accepted into taco baco together! We fed the customers even as they were tryna ban us! I was at that Wendy's to bomb it fuck Wendy's
By mqkvfg

Sir I grew up with saint clappa and we were accepted into taco baco together! We fed the customers even as they were tryna ban us! I was at that Wendy's to bomb it fuck Wendy's
Sry Wendy's go *boof* with 1 punch :skull:
By PrimeBeto

And you earned my respect for your hate on the disgusting Wendys, LONG LIVE TACO BACO
By ZERO

Saint Clappa? Yeaaah, he played us like a fiddle. He was disguised as a sheep when he was a wolf the entire time. He's the devil and one of our most notorious wanted criminals.
By Ghostbandi_t

Saint Clappa? Yeaaah, he played us like a fiddle. He was disguised as a sheep when he was a wolf the entire time. He's the devil and one of our most notorious wanted criminals.
I can't believe this. Nobody plays taco baco!!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!