Feel free to make a post here advertising your group or for applications! Police Groups have their own special subforum for their groups.
By Kalur
I accept stealy wheelys as the form of payment and you will recive me not going to Wendys for my food.
By ZERO
die more :sunglasses:
noob bhp, cant support citizens like taco baco can
Wtf i don't suppot them even???
im telling on you to matt. bad bhp cop
By ZERO
I accept stealy wheelys as the form of payment and you will recive me not going to Wendys for my food.
We accept all forms of payment!
By mqkvfg
Ah yes, the classic Kalur
By Kalur
Not you, me! PAY ME to not go to wendys. :chillpanda:
By mqkvfg

noob bhp, cant support citizens like taco baco can
Wtf i don't suppot them even???
im telling on you to matt. bad bhp cop
WOOW such a snitch
By ZERO
Not you, me! PAY ME to not go to wendys. :chillpanda:
You'll pay in blood.
By Ghostbandi_t
I would like to let you all know as the self proclaimed altar server of the taco baco sanctuary that @clappa has indeed resurrected from the dead!
By ZERO
Clappa's Funeral

Thanks to @Breadmaster096 for the clip!
cotto liked this
By ZERO
What's next for Taco Baco?

Currently, Taco Baco plans to form a Taco Baco Boxing competition and also host a PvP competition between the two groups, Black Hats & Night Sentinels. This fight would determine which group is truly the best at PvP. Both events are still under development, especially because the two groups have not agreed to fight in the PvP competition yet.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!