Feel free to make a post here advertising your group or for applications! Police Groups have their own special subforum for their groups.
By R0ZEisfine
The Local Orphanage is now recruiting

A lot of people wanted to join, considering that this group is currently dominating the server for the last couple of months and has won 2 wars.
The group is an invitation-only one, so no-one joined for a long time. despite many people wanting to.
So, we have decided to finally open recruitment. You will not be joining the main steam group, but you will be given TLO protection and many other benefits.

requirements:
Minimum age of 13
at least 200 hours in Unturned
more than 100 hours played in RP
be a decent PvPer
have knowledge of laws and rules
have raiding experience

To apply, submit this form.

Format:
IGN(in game name):
Unturned Hours:
Rate your PVP skill out of 10:
Rake your flying/driving skills out of 10:
Why should you join:

Discord link: https://discord.gg/gGQtJDHAJZ
Mr AJ liked this
By DannyBoi
IGN(in game name): Dan
RP Hours: 422.1 hours
Unturned Hours: 1k and 1 hour on this account, 1.8k on old one.
Rate your PVP skill out of 10: 5
Rake your flying/driving skills out of 10: 8
Why should you join: because you said I would join if u get mafia boss and I never did, jokes aside, I should join because I have been looking for a group for a while now and I think I can be helpful to TLO specially that I can provide services that are good and I have wanted to be a part of this group for a while. (Dm me for the services that I can provide)
By Illumina
Format:
IGN(in game name): Gamma
RP Hours: like 450~
Unturned Hours: 680~
Rate your PVP skill out of 10: 8
Rake your flying/driving skills out of 10: 4
Why should you join: I think I'd be a great candidate is because I'm super active and get into rp events quite well too often. I can also provide any services you need. I'm a professional criminal and I've done a couple kidnappings with Javi inside prac, however yea I died cuz I didn't pay much attention at the time but other than that I'm pretty good at pvp and predicting movements which get me a lot of kills in some ping different scenarios, I play unturned at a good level and right equipment and modified game files, etc. Now that I've quit the side of the law id have alot of fun being a tlo member.
By R0ZEisfine
IGN(in game name): Dan
RP Hours: 422.1 hours
Unturned Hours: 1k and 1 hour on this account, 1.8k on old one.
Rate your PVP skill out of 10: 5
Rake your flying/driving skills out of 10: 8
Why should you join: because you said I would join if u get mafia boss and I never did, jokes aside, I should join because I have been looking for a group for a while now and I think I can be helpful to TLO specially that I can provide services that are good and I have wanted to be a part of this group for a while. (Dm me for the services that I can provide)
Accepted
By R0ZEisfine
Format:
IGN(in game name): Gamma
RP Hours: like 450~
Unturned Hours: 680~
Rate your PVP skill out of 10: 8
Rake your flying/driving skills out of 10: 4
Why should you join: I think I'd be a great candidate is because I'm super active and get into rp events quite well too often. I can also provide any services you need. I'm a professional criminal and I've done a couple kidnappings with Javi inside prac, however yea I died cuz I didn't pay much attention at the time but other than that I'm pretty good at pvp and predicting movements which get me a lot of kills in some ping different scenarios, I play unturned at a good level and right equipment and modified game files, etc. Now that I've quit the side of the law id have alot of fun being a tlo member.
Accepted
By Masked(y) gamer
Format:
IGN(in game name):EDYGAMER13
RP Hours: roughly 100h
Unturned Hours: 1kh
Rate your PVP skill out of 10: 3rd person 8/10 first person 6/10
Rate your flying/driving skills out of 10: 9/10
Why should you join: I am highly motivated to join your team as I believe that I can contribute to the role-playing experience by bringing diversity to the game. I have observed that the game lacks a vibrant criminal syndicate that can balance the playing field, especially since the police force seems to be riddled with corruption. I am confident that my skills and expertise can help create a dynamic and engaging experience for all players. And I want to rob people without getting 1v5ed 😮‍💨
R0ZEisfine liked this
By R0ZEisfine
Format:
IGN(in game name):EDYGAMER13
RP Hours: roughly 100h
Unturned Hours: 1kh
Rate your PVP skill out of 10: 3rd person 8/10 first person 6/10
Rate your flying/driving skills out of 10: 9/10
Why should you join: I am highly motivated to join your team as I believe that I can contribute to the role-playing experience by bringing diversity to the game. I have observed that the game lacks a vibrant criminal syndicate that can balance the playing field, especially since the police force seems to be riddled with corruption. I am confident that my skills and expertise can help create a dynamic and engaging experience for all players. And I want to rob people without getting 1v5ed 😮‍💨
Accepted dm me R0Z1EE#7268
By Steven123
IGN(in game name): Steven
RP Hours: 127
Unturned Hours: 275
Rate your PVP skill out of 10: 6
Rake your flying/driving skills out of 10: 1
Why should you join: cuz im pro and i like kidsnapping yes buy me vip+!
By Freezeman
IGN(in game name): Freezeman
RP Hours: 397.8 hours
Unturned Hours: 708.9 hours
Rate your PVP skill out of 10: 8 when I'm trying my hardest to PVP
Rake your flying/driving skills out of 10: 9
Why should you join: I want to join because I want to have fun in a group with others, meet new people. I also want to get new experiences doing raids, kidnaps, and other enjoyable activities. I also want to experience being in a group with other people, so I work with others better, and obtain new skills and improve on certain things that I'm lacking in. I also want to join so I get benefits from being in the group as well as being able to raid with other people in the group, gaining valuable PVP experience while also building positive relationships from other members of the group, while enjoying a raid on a base, a kidnap, or a robbery. I also want to help defend TLO bases from others who try to raid them, while eliminating those who oppose the group. I want to work hard, and challenge myself to accomplish things that are difficult to accomplish. Lastly, I want to think about my future going forward, and who I want to be.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!