Feel free to make a post here advertising your group or for applications! Police Groups have their own special subforum for their groups.
By R0ZEisfine
The Local Orphanage is now recruiting

requirements:
Minimum age of 13
at least 200 hours in Unturned
more than 100 hours played in RP
be a decent PvPer
have knowledge of laws and rules
have raiding experience

To apply, submit this form.

Format:
IGN(in game name & discord):
Unturned Hours:
Rate your PVP skill out of 10:
Rate your flying/driving skills out of 10:
Why we should let you join:
By deeznuts420
IGN(in game name & discord): ivan
RP Hours:1600
Unturned Hours:5000
Rate your PVP skill out of 10:2
Rate your flying/driving skills out of 10:2
Why we should let you join: GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG lmao nooby
By R0ZEisfine
IGN(in game name & discord): ivan
RP Hours:1600
Unturned Hours:5000
Rate your PVP skill out of 10:2
Rate your flying/driving skills out of 10:2
Why we should let you join: GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG lmao nooby
Accepted
By HaLLoWIsAGoober
IGN(in game name & discord): [goober] HaLLoW
RP Hours:480
Unturned Hours:600 to 700
Rate your PVP skill out of 10:5
Rate your flying/driving skills out of 10:8
Why we should let you join:because roz is swag and because i am a certified pimp and because TLO is filled with coo, people, Also i feel that I can Help everyone in TLO if they need to i will try my best to help efveryone i can with everything i can to the best of my ability and ive been looking for a long term group for awhile now and im hoping that this could be the group ik alot of people in it and im friends with most some i dont know i dont talk to them because i never see them on but im hoping to spend even more time on the server in tlo doing everything i can to the best of my ability and just making good memories and i have been playing on PH servers for a long time now and ik all the rules and i try my best to help everyone i can and i have always seen TLO as a very powerful group of nice people and since idk a year ago or so ive wanted to join TLO its my dream group i just never thought i could ever be able to join but now i think i can ive been watching people in TLO be nice and my goal is to also be nice and just be very helpful and help everyone in TLO and just hangout and make new friends with as many pewople as i can because friends are good and i wanna make friends with people who dont hate me but most importantly ive been playing on PH sine like 2020 and i rember when BH was the main cool guys but now TLO is and i want to be apart of all the memories that will be made and hopefully you accept me and thank you for letting me apply. and i know alot of the laws i would say all sometimes i forget but ive read rules and alws 30+ times
By R0ZEisfine
IGN(in game name & discord): [goober] HaLLoW
RP Hours:480
Unturned Hours:600 to 700
Rate your PVP skill out of 10:5
Rate your flying/driving skills out of 10:8
Why we should let you join:because roz is swag and because i am a certified pimp and because TLO is filled with coo, people, Also i feel that I can Help everyone in TLO if they need to i will try my best to help efveryone i can with everything i can to the best of my ability and ive been looking for a long term group for awhile now and im hoping that this could be the group ik alot of people in it and im friends with most some i dont know i dont talk to them because i never see them on but im hoping to spend even more time on the server in tlo doing everything i can to the best of my ability and just making good memories and i have been playing on PH servers for a long time now and ik all the rules and i try my best to help everyone i can and i have always seen TLO as a very powerful group of nice people and since idk a year ago or so ive wanted to join TLO its my dream group i just never thought i could ever be able to join but now i think i can ive been watching people in TLO be nice and my goal is to also be nice and just be very helpful and help everyone in TLO and just hangout and make new friends with as many pewople as i can because friends are good and i wanna make friends with people who dont hate me but most importantly ive been playing on PH sine like 2020 and i rember when BH was the main cool guys but now TLO is and i want to be apart of all the memories that will be made and hopefully you accept me and thank you for letting me apply. and i know alot of the laws i would say all sometimes i forget but ive read rules and alws 30+ times
Accepted
By SeriousGamer133
IGN: SeriousGamer13
RP Hours: 115
Unturned Hours: 240 or something like that
Rate your pvp skill out of 10: 4.5
Rate my flying/driving skills out of 10: Dont let me fly helicopters. my driving skills are probably at about 8
Why should we let you join?: I think i will be a good addition to the Local orphanage because i am really good at driving tanks etc im good with guns, and HTLM vouched for me he said to tell you that. im a cop at the moment but if thats not a role allowed in TLO then i can for sure change it. i am good at finding good loot around the map and can easily supply the TLO with alcohol/ metal / any resources really I follow the law most of the time, i can make big structures for everyone if needed with no one paying me. So what im trying to say is im a resource/building guy i dont LIKE PVP but if its neccessary i will try my best at times. I hope there you read my app with an open mind and i hope the whole cig lounge thing doesnt make you not want to add me to TLO
By R0ZEisfine
IGN: SeriousGamer13
RP Hours: 115
Unturned Hours: 240 or something like that
Rate your pvp skill out of 10: 4.5
Rate my flying/driving skills out of 10: Dont let me fly helicopters. my driving skills are probably at about 8
Why should we let you join?: I think i will be a good addition to the Local orphanage because i am really good at driving tanks etc im good with guns, and HTLM vouched for me he said to tell you that. im a cop at the moment but if thats not a role allowed in TLO then i can for sure change it. i am good at finding good loot around the map and can easily supply the TLO with alcohol/ metal / any resources really I follow the law most of the time, i can make big structures for everyone if needed with no one paying me. So what im trying to say is im a resource/building guy i dont LIKE PVP but if its neccessary i will try my best at times. I hope there you read my app with an open mind and i hope the whole cig lounge thing doesnt make you not want to add me to TLO
Declined vote said no

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!