This is where our RP Mayor's will be reporting all changes, including town balance spending, that has occurred during their term!
By Shearer55
As Mayor I will changing some ticketing prices around.

High Ticket Offenses (Recommended Min 250 / Max ticket cannot exceed 600 )
(1) Possession of an unlicensed weapon, except when the weapon is going to be licensed within the immediate future.
(2) Public Discharge of any weapon.
(3) Inciting Panic
Attachment Sub Section (A)
(1) Possession of a visible high capacity drum (Police may use high capacity drums).
(2) Possession of a visible Military Fragmentation Magazine
Traffic Sub Section (B)
(1) Driving at night without lights on
(2) reckless driving
(3) oneway windshield

Low Ticket Offenses (Recommended Amount 200 / Max Ticket will not exceed 250 )
(1) Disturbing of the peace.
(2)1 License plate.
(3)No license plate, impound or double the ticket amount.
Gun Safety Sub Section (A)
(1) When in a town/city any firearm in your hands must be in safety mode unless in an RP event or an officer of the law.
By Hydux
gunman what is the guidelines if we encounter a person with ilgs but they have less then 3 hours - is it 500 per illegal? or just a verbal warning since they are new
By Shearer55
Yes, I want to remove glue from illegal because it is used for other stuff other than Demo charges, and illegal items.

The lower tickets should be lower because it says it in the name lower. The lower tickets shouldn't pass the high-end tickets min price.
By Hydux
gunman why not make glue legal but the consumption of glue illegal. glue sniffing is a type of drug thing
By DannyBoi
The new maximum ticket prices are the best! I had to pay 3k for 3 tickets to become a cop once, Thank you so much!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!