All Global PvP Staff applications are displayed here.
By Jacklay43
A new Staff Application has been submitted by Jacklay43.
  • In-Game Name: PeachyPoro
  • Rank Desired: Moderator
  • Online Hours (Example: 5PM to 9PM EST): All
  • Time Zone: PST
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: ~800
  • SteamID64: 76561198258868448
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258868448/
  • Staff Member(s) That Have Vouched for my ability:
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
  • Administrative Experience on any Other Servers, with Proof: Was t-mod for 3 days
  • Why I Think I Should Be A Staff Member: Hello, I would like to become a PVP staff member once again because I would like to help assist the current moderation team in keeping our PVP servers player-friendly and clean from rule-breaking. I would also love to help moderate the forums and Discord while striving to solve issues to the best of my ability. I believe wholeheartedly that I can do a much better job than I did last time, and I believe that I now have the experience and technical know-how to better execute my duties. I am a long time Pandahut member, and will forever be here as long as this network survives (or I die IRL lol). Thank you for considering my application.

- How would you deal with a situation involving multiple people arguing in world chat and ignoring you when you've told them to stop?:
    Will attempt to defuse the situation followed with the appropriate warnings/mutes applicable.

- If somebody was disrespecting another player, what would you do?:
    Would warn, if continues will give the proper punishments applicable to the situation.

- Will you actively moderate the forums and assist in appeals/reports?:
    Yes

- What would you do if you were on duty (You'd be in godmode or vanish) and you're fighting another person and end up killing him and then realise you were on duty?:
    I struggled immensely with this last time, will not happen again. Will notify Miku/Mushy/Pvp Administrative team first, then resolve the mistake by teleporting players back and restoring their inventory to the best of my ability.

- What would you do if you suspected somebody of cheating?:
    I would be recording the whole time, spying, and will give applicable punishment with hard evidence.

- Have you acknowledged our rules and promise to obey them accordingly?:
    Yes

- How many hours can you moderate per day?:
    A lot.

- Do you agree to screenshot or gather any evidence you can when you ban someone?:
    Yes.

- Do you agree to never abuse or harass other players via message or voice chat?:
    Yes.

- Do you agree that if you are found out to be a different age than the one you applied with, you are subject to instant demotion? If not, please post your real age now:
    Yes

- Do you agree to always being professional and never harass or get angry at a player for insulting/mocking/teasing you?:
    Yes

- Do you agree to never be biased and If you believe you are being biased step out of the situation and get another moderator to assist you?:
    Yes

- Do you agree to always be truthful to players and other staff members and under no circumstances lie?:
    Yes

- Do you agree to not cause unneeded drama and always attempt to not disturb players?:
    Yes

- Do you promise to maintain a professional attitude towards users of all ages?:
    Yes

- Do you promise to only go on-duty when it is absolutely needed and not because you need to leave?:
    Yes
Lazzeviet liked this
By GhostDragon
+1
Mature
Understands rules
In my experience, never argued with staff - shows maturity and that they can understand when things may not go their way.
In my experience, OP is not biased.
active

Goodluck!
Jacklay43 liked this
By TomatoChunks
+1
active
knows the rules
not toxic
Jacklay43 liked this
By StrugleStride22
Peachy has a long history but he has changed. Peachy is better than he used to be and I would be a good mod. +1
Jacklay43 liked this
By ShrewdShroud
+1 friendly, dedicated, good-natured
Jacklay43 liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!