All Global PvP Staff applications are displayed here.
By SgT_Alex
A new Staff Application has been submitted by SgT_Alex.
  • In-Game Name: sample
  • Rank Desired: Moderator
  • Online Hours (Example: 5PM to 9PM EST): 7-8PM to 11-12PM GMT+3
  • Time Zone: GMT+3
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 226
  • SteamID64: 76561198376306122
  • Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AlexLeah
  • Staff Member(s) That Have Vouched for my ability: none
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
  • Administrative Experience on any Other Servers, with Proof: I do, on UNDERTAKERS. They were good and popular servers in the past, 100x, 2x and vanilla i think, but the owner, Jatapa, closed them and recently reopened them. Of course, now they barely have any players and I've been an admin there, when it was popular, tho cant find any message from Jatapa confirming my promotion to admin. Instead, I have a screenshot showing the promotion to the moderator position https://prnt.sc/116ct01.. I have to say that I was also demoted because my application was accepted like 3 years ago. The reason for the demotion was that because of the age back then, I was a bit childish, and also because once I spawned a dumpster truck in mili thinking I was alone, and might've shot rockets out of my hand in front of players once or twice. This demotion really gave me experience because it made me realize my mistakes, therefore I will not repeat them, only improve.
  • Why I Think I Should Be A Staff Member: I consider I would be a good staff member because of the experience I already have, but also because like everyone, I hate hackers, and want to punish them. The main reason is that I can make the difference between a good player and a hacker since I've dealt with hackers in the past and I've played with and against the best players in this game. I also know some tricks to reveal someone's hack. I record all the time so if I am to get this position, there will be no ban without proof, and I can also say that I can be trusted because of this: yesterday I saw a guy in arena with a body full of mythicals, so I jokingly asked him if I can borrow one. The thing here is that I've never talked to that guy before, I've only seen him a couple of times and so has he, maybe in my PvP montages, and he's also a good friend with one of the people I play with. So he actually agrees on borrowing me a mythical: https://prnt.sc/116d7sh. This specific mythical has been sold for 170eu the last time it was sold, and there are 100eu buy orders. So this guy, without ever talking to me, just gave me a 100eu mythical and trusted me I won't scam him, which he was right to do
Last edited by Miku on April 7th, 2021, 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Edited out Discord invite link
By Miku
I edited out the discord invite link, no issue or anything, just want to avoid any advertising, the screenshot is sufficient.

It might help as well to specify what servers you frequently play on. You can ask people to respond for your app though (just don't tell them +1 me and I'll give you x item or anything)

Good luck!

Edit: Actually, it doesn't really matter that much in retrospect. You can put it back if you want, not advertising, but kind of unnecessary eitherway
By nbhIsHere
+1

226 hours, very clean ban record

good luck! :heartfulpanda:
By SgT_Alex
I put the discord link to provide as much proof as possible because as I said, I cant find any screenshot showing that I actually was admin. Servers I play on are pandahut and freezer mostly, I do join random servers but not often.
By Miku
SgT_Alex wrote: April 7th, 2021, 6:51 am I put the discord link to provide as much proof as possible because as I said, I cant find any screenshot showing that I actually was admin. Servers I play on are pandahut and freezer mostly, I do join random servers but not often.
Oops wasnt clear enough, I mean specific pandahut servers. We have 35 servers and 7-8 game modes, would help if you specify which ones you play the most so players or staff can find you, or recongize you
By SgT_Alex
Miku wrote: April 7th, 2021, 6:58 am
SgT_Alex wrote: April 7th, 2021, 6:51 am I put the discord link to provide as much proof as possible because as I said, I cant find any screenshot showing that I actually was admin. Servers I play on are pandahut and freezer mostly, I do join random servers but not often.
Oops wasnt clear enough, I mean specific pandahut servers. We have 35 servers and 7-8 game modes, would help if you specify which ones you play the most so players or staff can find you, or recongize you

mostly on 20, 11, 4 and 8
By Astro
+1
Kind
Clean ban record
By Astro
SgT_Alex wrote: April 7th, 2021, 2:14 pm Many positive comments so that means i will be accepted when the app will be reviewed, yes?
There are a number of factors that are taken into consideration. Positive feedback does help your case though.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!