Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
By TeomanK
I was playing on roleplay servers nearly 6 months ago, I'm a Fisherman. Cooked Bass's price was nearly 600 bamboos, It's now 67 bamboos, why it is changed? It's hard to catch, and it has to be more expensive :(
By Danny Dog
I was playing on roleplay servers nearly 6 months ago, I'm a Fisherman. Cooked Bass's price was nearly 600 bamboos, It's now 67 bamboos, why it is changed? It's hard to catch, and it has to be more expensive :(
Selling fish for 600? Seems over the top. I will ask Mushy for an answer
By Social Skillz
there was a price bug where you could buy raw salmon, cook it then sell it for more. the raw salmon was about 600 and cooked was 975, players made EXTREME amounts of money (i myself making 5m from it) and so after awhile everyone did it, then everyone said how to do it, so it was then removed and fish's sell price was removed.
hope that answers your question
Mushy liked this
By Danny Dog
there was a price bug where you could buy raw salmon, cook it then sell it for more. the raw salmon was about 600 and cooked was 975, players made EXTREME amounts of money (i myself making 5m from it) and so after awhile everyone did it, then everyone said how to do it, so it was then removed and fish's sell price was removed.
hope that answers your question
You do know you just admitted to abusing a loophole lmao. Locked and solved
Mushy liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!