Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
So what I was thinking is during dead times on the server like after 10 o clock and during the day while people are at school you guys could shutdown p hut #2, #9, #15, #16, and #19. Let's face it no one likes a pvp server with 8/24 players on it but if you were to only have one server up all those players would get combined so 8/24 players would get turned into 16/24 and that is way better for pvp.
So what I was thinking is during dead times on the server like after 10 o clock and during the day while people are at school you guys could shutdown p hut #2, #9, #15, #16, and #19. Let's face it no one likes a pvp server with 8/24 players on it but if you were to only have one server up all those players would get combined so 8/24 players would get turned into 16/24 and that is way better for pvp.
The servers are hosted in a big building by a company. Them turning certain servers off at certain times is too much effort and ridiculous as you are only considering yourself. Also some people may like lower pop servers
Mushy liked this
The servers are hosted in a big building by a company. Them turning certain servers off at certain times is too much effort and ridiculous as you are only considering yourself. Also some people may like lower pop servers
Uhhh no, it would be very easy to automate servers to turn off at x time and turn on at y time. It certainly is not like we have one entire physical machine for one server.

That is not the problem here, the server demand fluctuates and someone might want to play on #2 or have all of their stuff (base, items, etc) on 2, and it would be shut down. It's a silly idea, people already gravitate towards fuller servers, the ones that are in empty servers could easily switch to a fuller one if they wished to, as opposing to forcing them to do so.
Mushy liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!