Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
By CityDude45
So i was playing pandahut #10 and this girl in my group is being a b***h so i took one platform from her base to mess around with her.So she leaves the group to try and kill me but i /homed so she kept calling me all these names saying if i ever came around again she would shoot me then she said cmon lets fight n***a so i say ok.so i see her chillin with some freinds and i killed her so she accused me of KOS and this admin (i forget his name) PKP or something like dat banned me he didnt even investigate he just flat out banned me is there anything i can do to get unbanned because the server rules state that if u feel threatened you can shoot someone i felt very threatened so killed her and BOOM! im banned forever i need help ASAP please ;{.
By Miku
Make a ban appeal in http://pandahut.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=14 using the correct format. As well, " because the server rules state that if u feel threatened you can shoot someone i felt very threatened so killed her and BOOM! im banned forever i need help ASAP please ;{." is not allowed.
By Shade Official
My girlfriend wasn't being a b***h she was trying to build and then she told you to stop and you got mad and started to be racist

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!