Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
By Ekixen
I changed my name, and someone got offended over it and i got banned by spirt. I want to get unbanned and in return i will change my name to something that spirt doesnt get so triggered by.

-Ekixen
By Helena
I changed my name, and someone got offended over it and i got banned by spirt. I want to get unbanned and in return i will change my name to something that spirt doesnt get so triggered by.

-Ekixen
this is being talked on discord. acording to spirit, he gave you a warning to change your name
By 2spirt
This should be under Ban Appeals or Report a Player, but whatever.

First off "something that Spirt doesn't get triggered by"
Really now? Staff Disrespect is not going to help your situation right now buddy.

I am 100% sure that I have you at least 2 warnings in chat, which I didn't have to do. I was courteous enough to give you 2 chat warnings before I banned you for 2 days. Contact an admin if you want to see logs. But if you really think about it, why would I lie about something that can easy be checked, and get me demoted? Why would I risk my staff position that I worked hard to secure, on something as meaningless as a lie? I did not lie. I warned you twice in chat. I didn't have to warn you, but I did. Be thankful for that. You ignored my warnings, so I proceeded to ban you. I was doing my job, and I believe I did it well. Good day to you.
tMoist liked this
By Ekixen
You did not warn me, and if i am proven wrong i will apolagize, and what is a name that you think would be acceptable? would Eki be acceptable? and btw there is nothing about an "offensive name" in the rules.
By Miku
Rules you went against.

Helena, Mushy liked this
By Miku
Appeal on the forums if you want to be unbanned/wait for your temp ban to expire.

Eki should be fine.

Topic Locked.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!