Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
By Sports
About 4 months ago when this server was up, hosted by freezer, it was by far the most popular unturned server ever! And then it just disappeared... i think that Panda hit should make their own Rust Arena server (preferably using the same map). It could be very profitable for pandahut and is what the people want! You can make a poll to see what the people want but either way the Rust Royal server was the most popular unturned server!
Last edited by Sports on February 7th, 2018, 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Polar Horizon
Seems like it would be too laggy with 60 slots.
Another server had 60 slots and it worked just fine. But I understand a bit of concern. Like it not showing up on the server list.
By TrippL
Another server had 60 slots and it worked just fine. But I understand a bit of concern. Like it not showing up on the server list.

It could work depending on the size and amount of detail put into the map. Just remember that Unturned is not optimized for it and issues would be inevitable.
By tMoist

It could work depending on the size and amount of detail put into the map. Just remember that Unturned is not optimized for it and issues would be inevitable.
I played the OG rust royale server ages ago, and my frames were fine.
By Mushy
Not going to happen.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!