Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
HE IGNOred my chat to tp me to him cause I was stuck in a house for five mins so I took matters into my own hands and say he is the big gey and his mom gay and his grannie a fagit which I think is reasonable considering its true but its ok ban me for 6 hours for "major staff diss" please do replay big get jocoband something something

also panda hut what happened to having to be over 21 to be a mod I swear I found a mod yesterday that was 4

love, bravo

p.s please respond like please

EDIT: Changed title to be more user friendly
HE IGNOred my chat to tp me to him cause I was stuck in a house for five mins so I took matters into my own hands and say he is the big gey and his mom gay and his grannie a fagit which I think is reasonable considering its true but its ok ban me for 6 hours for "major staff diss" please do replay big get jocoband something something

also panda hut what happened to having to be over 21 to be a mod I swear I found a mod yesterday that was 4

love, bravo

p.s please respond like please
Hi there, the age needed to apply for moderator is 18, but exceptions can granted by Administrators. Four-year-olds are learning to do math, not playing Unturned.

Jacob may have been in the wrong but he may have also not noticed your messages. He could have also been busy with another modsit so he would need more than 5 mins. There is no reason to resort to disrespecting whatsoever. The ban is indeed fair but if you want to be unbanned an appeal can be made by clicking here http://pandahut.net/rpappeal.

Mushy, NeedlessMemeing liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!