Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
By Oskar
Hello i bought MVP+ like 3 years ago and i still have the prefix and i can see my kits but when i try to use them it says i dont have permissions... Image Image

TY

- Ossie
By Miku
Hello,

Per our communication on Discord via Support Ticket, it seems you were on a vanilla or unturnov server.

As it says below every rank,

The issue of it even listing those is a separate issue with permissions that is seemingly just on #1 because it wasn't a semi-vanilla server at first. They still cannot be used to any extent on there due to permissions.
By nicolaseverden
Just wondering how long does it take to come in because i bought mvp+ recently and it has not came through i have tryed rejoining but It will not work Is there a possible reason? it has not been long please include how long it ussasly takes
By Miku
Just wondering how long does it take to come in because i bought mvp+ recently and it has not came through i have tryed rejoining but It will not work Is there a possible reason? it has not been long please include how long it ussasly takes
Try not to reply to old unrelated posts and instead make your own

MVP+ is instant excluding Paypal Processing (which takes ~1 minute most of the time), as long as you put your steamid64 right. If you still are not getting it feel free to email us at contact@pandahut.net or contact us on Discord with your proof of purchase and whatever ID you did put in.

EDIT: Fixed by over Discord

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!