Get Help from Global PvP Staff here!
By Zed5
I just recently got back into Unturned after a year or so, probably longer. I was on OPKits Washington trying to delete one of my customkits and it was saying that i needed to try again or contact staff. Well I obviously tried again, and it failed multiple times. It was also doing the same thing to me last night. I typed /discord in the chat and it brought it up and it turns out im banned from the Pandahut Discord. I think i remember why I was banned, and if i remember correctly, It was because i was trash talking an admin or moderator. I dont remember the reason why i was doing so, but i can imagine it was for no reason at all and im sorry that i did that. It's been a year now and I've definitely matured more as a young adult and i swear to do better. However, If i cannot get unbanned.. could you guys atleast tell me how i could fix my deleting my customkit or what. Thank you to whomever is reading this, have a nice day!.

steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198349327709/
discord: koda#0379
By Astro
Hey there,

You were banned from the discord for harassing mods via dm.

Please use the correct website location and form for appealing discord bans, which can be found here: viewforum.php?f=14

All you need to do is click "Submit Your Ban Appeal", fill out the form with as much info as you can and we will get back to you asap.

For ban ID you simply put discord.

Make sure you put your discord name in the appeal as well, which is : koda #0378

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!