Ban/Mute Appeals Discord and any other Pandahut Service besides Unturned game servers (including RP).
By AoMeaNs
A new Ban Appeal has been submitted by AoMeaNs.
  • In-Game Name: camilor463 AoMeaNs
  • Ban ID: I dont have it was ban in discord
  • Ban Length (If Known): I think perm not sure didnt got a notification of time
  • Time of Ban: I think 9:00pm didnt notice the moment i got banned didnt got a notification neither
  • Server: Discord sv
  • Banned by Staff Member: N/A
  • Reason of Ban and Your Explanation: PandaHut network discord, im sorry and really dumb for posting an image in the memes zone that it was not funny and well racist im really sorry for doing that and ill want to be able to be back in the discord im really sorry for what happened, the ban of the server is 100% justified but well if there is any chance to be able to be back in ill appreaciate it. There is no excuse sorry for doing that.
By AoMeaNs
Soooo because im also banned from the game I also wanted to be unbanned from the discord server because I would like to appeal my ban on the game in the discord, I learned my leason i truly did i wont be doing this racist jokes ever again or jokes with any similarity Im 100% sorry I just want to play the game.
By Classified_
We do not tolerate racism on our network.
You're free to wait a bit longer.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!