Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Hardium
Hello everybody,

So have you ever been there in bed, facing the ceiling, debating serious life questions like global warming when suddenly you come across a question so deep and boggling that you just can't find out the answer to? No? Okay well I'm going to continue anyways. Do you ever sit in an empty room and wonder to yourself "Why is that dude named Hardium?"? WELL PONDER NO MORE! This post will explain the deep juicy backstory behind the name Hardium/Hardiumgaming ;).

So rewind my life about 3-4 years. Around 5th grade. In my golden ages as a child, I devoted my life to countless hours on a wide variety of minecraft servers. Yep, I wasted a lot of time on that game. Me and my friend would play from the time I got home till midnight every day, every week, and every month. We also began to question the fact that we were so good and yet not famous. So one magnificent day in school, my friend leaned over to me and said something that just about every child says he wants to do when he is young: "I want to be a minecraft youtuber.".

And when I say minecraft youtuber, we're not talking about just some lame old Skydoesminecraft junk here. We're talking "THE BEST MINECRAFT CHANNEL EVER!!". Me and my friend adored the idea, and quickly got to work. At the time, I was running minecraft on a 2001 HP desktop with Intel Pentinum, and he was running minecraft on a prehistoric Sony Vaio. Even with a tight budget, we managed to set "all the groundwork" for a proper YouTube channel. Our minecraft idol was a nether star and an iron golem. We probably made some of the most cringy low quality squeaker videos out there. But wait: what is the name of such a magnificent channel like that? Well TA DA! We named it "HardiumGaming".

So you've probably never heard the word Hardium before. That's because we made it up. We had to think of a name so unique and so original that it could never have been made before us. We were stumped, until one day. My friend leaned over to me and said: "We should call it HardiumGaming". The true meaning of the term Hardium in my friends words was "The combinations of the words "Hard and Medium". As an example: we play games that are hard and medium leveled, hence the name Hardium.

I know that all this information must be just mind blowing to you and is probably making you question your entire life, but don't worry. This brilliant thriving channel met an unfortunate end when my friend began to realize that minecraft was a "game for faggots" (his words) and abandoned the channel. However, I managed to maintain access to the channel, and all other parts of Hardiumgaming. The channel's name just stuck with me for some reason, and I didn't have a true unique name for steam or anything else, so I decided to adopt the name as my own in honor of my past channel.

And here I am today. Proudly using the name Hardiumgaming for everything I do. Many people don't think about their steam names or ingame names much, but my name will always have a special place in my heart. It is the one memory that I will never forget. :)

-Hardium

(Rest in peace old channel... )
i4sheep, Sudath, Mcpardog liked this
By i4sheep
Really neat story, I'm glad we all decided to quit Minecraft, ew makes me sick
Legit liked this
By Hardium
Same here. I can't believe I spent close to 2,000 hours of my life on that game.
By i4sheep
Same here. I can't believe I spent close to 2,000 hours of my life on that game.
Ugh don't get me started, spent 4 years on it, like 10 hrs everyday, bought it 2013
By Hardium
Ugh don't get me started, spent 4 years on it, like 10 hrs everyday, bought it 2013
That's probably close to when I got it as well. I was 10-11 years old.
By Sudath
guys.... Minecraft was liiiiiiitttttttt 3-5 years ago. i played it between when i was 10 and 13. I stopped when I was 13. The updates just made it worse. Its not minecraft anymore. LIKE FACTION WARSSSSS hmmmm so much fun. AND HUNGER GAMESSSS. and did anyone play on the call of duty server?
By Dre Pusheen
Hello everybody,

So have you ever been there in bed, facing the ceiling, debating serious life questions like global warming when suddenly you come across a question so deep and boggling that you just can't find out the answer to? No? Okay well I'm going to continue anyways. Do you ever sit in an empty room and wonder to yourself "Why is that dude named Hardium?"? WELL PONDER NO MORE! This post will explain the deep juicy backstory behind the name Hardium/Hardiumgaming ;).

So rewind my life about 3-4 years. Around 5th grade. In my golden ages as a child, I devoted my life to countless hours on a wide variety of minecraft servers. Yep, I wasted a lot of time on that game. Me and my friend would play from the time I got home till midnight every day, every week, and every month. We also began to question the fact that we were so good and yet not famous. So one magnificent day in school, my friend leaned over to me and said something that just about every child says he wants to do when he is young: "I want to be a minecraft youtuber.".

And when I say minecraft youtuber, we're not talking about just some lame old Skydoesminecraft junk here. We're talking "THE BEST MINECRAFT CHANNEL EVER!!". Me and my friend adored the idea, and quickly got to work. At the time, I was running minecraft on a 2001 HP desktop with Intel Pentinum, and he was running minecraft on a prehistoric Sony Vaio. Even with a tight budget, we managed to set "all the groundwork" for a proper YouTube channel. Our minecraft idol was a nether star and an iron golem. We probably made some of the most cringy low quality squeaker videos out there. But wait: what is the name of such a magnificent channel like that? Well TA DA! We named it "HardiumGaming".

So you've probably never heard the word Hardium before. That's because we made it up. We had to think of a name so unique and so original that it could never have been made before us. We were stumped, until one day. My friend leaned over to me and said: "We should call it HardiumGaming". The true meaning of the term Hardium in my friends words was "The combinations of the words "Hard and Medium". As an example: we play games that are hard and medium leveled, hence the name Hardium.

I know that all this information must be just mind blowing to you and is probably making you question your entire life, but don't worry. This brilliant thriving channel met an unfortunate end when my friend began to realize that minecraft was a "game for faggots" (his words) and abandoned the channel. However, I managed to maintain access to the channel, and all other parts of Hardiumgaming. The channel's name just stuck with me for some reason, and I didn't have a true unique name for steam or anything else, so I decided to adopt the name as my own in honor of my past channel.

And here I am today. Proudly using the name Hardiumgaming for everything I do. Many people don't think about their steam names or ingame names much, but my name will always have a special place in my heart. It is the one memory that I will never forget. :)

-Hardium

(Rest in peace old channel... )
Is on phone questioning life looks at hardium post even more questioning of the life's to then realise LOOK UP THE CHANNEL I go flying to YouTube looks it up nothing is found. Then I go and take a screen shot and post it to imugmr to then get the classic get it's going to be a while

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!