Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By RegisteredTM
The names Matthew! You can call me Matt for short, or TM, whichever you prefer. I'm twenty-four (turning 25 in February!) years old, live in the sunny state of Florida and I plan on going to school to become a Nail Salon Technician; once I find a job and save up some money doing that I'm going to go to college to become a Physical Therapist.

I've been playing Unturned for about 5-6 months now and I've loved every bit of it. At the beginning I was rather disappointed by all the servers who had abusive admins so I ended up making my own and learning the ins and outs of how to maintain a server. I got a pretty strong player-base going and I had about 10 or so regulars that would consistently play on my server and would sometimes be 24/24 player capped during the evenings (EST). I got Uconomy, Feast, TPA, Duty, CVote, Warps, and a few other plugins up and running on my server in that time all on my own and I was even able to set up my own website (with the help of a real life friend) for players to go too when they needed information on what was inside the shop.

After some time though it began to wear me down trying to juggle working a full time job and maintaining a server all on my own so I ended up finding volunteers to help me out in moderating the players on the server but I was soon to find out not many players could be trusted due to the lack of maturity; I even had to remove admin rights from personal friends in real life who were abusing their powers given to them which wasn't something I excepted considering they were only a couple years younger than I.

My player-base started to steadily decline in the months to come because I couldn't keep up with players harassing each-other and such nonsense; so some ended up leaving for greener pastures. In the time that my server was dead I ended up browsing the master list and came upon Pandahut #5; I immediately fell in love with your Uconomy. It has everything from fertilizer to Grizzly's to Purple Parkas. I soon ended up shutting down my server and joining yours because let's admit it, you run a very nice setup here, Mushy; I appreciate everything you and your team has done to make it so. I informed all of my regulars that I would be shutting down my server and moving here in hopes that they would follow, some did and some did not (they really like those modded guns it seems, I however find them very unbalanced) and in the end we all went our own ways.

I've been here for about three weeks now and I've enjoyed every bit of it. I'm probably already 100+ hours in on your servers and plan on staying around for awhile; I plan on applying for a moderator or admin position in the future in hopes to help garner a more active forum for the future of Pandahut. So that's a little bit about myself and what I've been up too. I hope you enjoyed learning a bit about me and I'm happy to say that I wish to learn about you all as well; admins, moderators, and general players included.

Thanks for reading! Hopefully more will follow suit in my stead! :D
By Sp4x
How... Did u post on this???

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!