Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Mercy
What is up ladies and gents, its mercy here giving you the little lovey dovey introduction. For now I'll go by momo/mercy till we get more lovely dovey and than I'll throw my name out there to be a little more you know fun ;). But lets start with this just hit the big ol 21 been working since I was 15. So if i hear someone complaining that they don't work and have no money at 16 I'd tell em you can always work in fast food :D. Anyways I'm a full time employee still get on here still throw money at the servers. Fun exciting and well em erm how do I put this one on here without getting hit. maybe a lolli fnactic nah that sounds bad hmm A pervert theres the taboo word of the japanese culture huehuehue. Anyways I live in a small town in wisconsin I literally walk everywhere. Hobbys include dancing making youtube videos gaming it up and from now and then going on mad money sprees on my games and anime conventions. But anyways if you have any questions or anything throw the biggest donator for now a msg and also a moderator now. Hmm I tend to ramble on about random things.. Hmm btw this post was brought to you by the Sadistic mushy x Masochistic miku fanclub psst don't read that last part I might get rocketed a bit.
By RegisteredTM
Being a lolli is completely fine. As long as you're not some my little pony nerd we can still be friends. :p
By Mercy
I'm definitely a hipster but not a brony.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!