Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Fox said die
Its a small story. In 2016 I got a Dell Inspirion 7000 series 2-in-1. I had Minecraft (yea hate me all you want, I don't play it anymore though) but it was mainly for coding. I then heard of Steam (because of all the games my cousin talked about and i saw his profile). On September 26 (when i should've been studying for a test) I downloaded Steam, downloaded TF2 and played the rest of the day. After a few weeks (while browsing for other games on the Steam store) i found unturned, saw the trailer, downloaded it and started playing. As any other person I played singleplayer, died 20 times, joined servers (one of them pandahut 4), died 80 times, then encountered serious lag, then uninstalled unturned, reinstalled unturned for some reason, then played more Pandahut, played Carnage, quit Carnage, and play Pandahut again. Now that i'm in 9th grade (at flagstaff High) I've become less active on Pandahut. But I've had fun during the rough times and fun times. Now, life is ok, I have Pay Day 2, Black ops 3, made friends (almost 100) on steam, and encouraged my school friends to play steam. The killer of it is school. So yea, that's my story.
TheWolfKing<3 liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!