Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By SpadesOfJack
Heya, so welcome, welcome to my introduction. So who the hell am I? Well as you already know my game IGN, my real name is Jack "Nathaniel" Torres. Yes, Yes, pretty common name. Anyways my home town is Los Angeles, tha city of angels, so an angel is introducing to you right now.

Anyways at the age of 11, my family moved to Singapore to experience the "other side" of the world. It was pretty interesting, I saw great cultures and diversity.

So during the age of 15 or 16, I started playing Unturned and I stumbled upon a server called Pandahut #10, After playing for a day, I instantly fell in "love" with the server. I met awesome people and staff, such as MonkeyBrize, Omar something, LewdCat and much more. The server was super friendly and welcoming. After playing for 4 months I believe, my Unturned stopped running...I tried uninstalling and installing, but the same problem occurred, so during those times I came upon a game called OGAT, I got devoted into the game and left Unturned aside, but after I got a new laptop and a gaming setup. Sure, I still played OGAT and other games, but then one day my friend from Los Angeles visited me in Singapore, so we talked and hung out and all we played together was Unturned due to him and thanks to him, after he left I started playing on other various servers, but when I clicked Favorites in the server list, I saw a server listed "Pandahut #10". Immediately, I joined the server and saw new staff and new players, it was good to see some new players, since past memories also came back to me. I started to play Pandahut at June, I believe and instantly fell devoted to it and later on applied for staff.

So now it's the present, I just typed this intro to pass time xD. Hope you enjoy my intruuuu.
By nir_master
:0 dude no way Singapore. That is my home country and believe it or not I actually live around L.A. , also Im assuming you went to Sentosa at least once right?
By SpadesOfJack
:0 dude no way Singapore. That is my home country and believe it or not I actually live around L.A. , also Im assuming you went to Sentosa at least once right?
Ohhh yesss, it's that island resort right? If it is then yess, it has breath taking viewsss and oh man the beaches are soo dope!!
By Aren
Welcome to the community (you’re a trial so this is way late XD)
If you need any help feel free to contact me here, on discord or in game)

P.S. you’re fun to rp with!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!