Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Voxil
Hello all you other people who are as just dead inside as me!
I am Voxi, and I am here to say a little bit about myself and to debunk all rumors. We'll start with the Rumors!
RUMORS -
Rumor A - I am not a fucking skinned potato hooked up to life support hooked up to a PC
Rumor B - No I have not cauterized Pleblo and Pug yet.
Rumor C - ZeGoldenPug Isn't Golden...he's a damn normie, he's silver. ZeSilverPug

Now About myself!
I am Voxi, I am 13 years old and I run my own business called "Pizza Hut" or "Papa Johns" I am a veteran player of pandahut, being here since SournoisRenard was an admin. Hehe I remember that experience, I just logged on and I killed a guy, then tried to kill Renard, then got banned :( I was hear when Loxton was head admin! WHEN ESALON WAS THE GREATEST FORCE EVER KNOW! WHEN ABSTRACT DIDN'T EXIST, WHEN PLEBLO WAS LITTERALY A POTATO, WHEN ASTRO WASN'T EVEN ALIVE AND WHEN Voxi, was just a tomato. I am currently residing in Georgia, you don't need to know what part. and I like to burn pandas that watch anime.
*coughcoughmikuisnextcoughcough* and of course, Aren isn't a waffle, he's a pancake.

Now his paragraph most likely just got me a permanent ban, but hey! In it for the memes! See ye in hell, you fucking carrots...
By Voxil
That's what you think
By Classified_
PLEBLO WAS LITTERALY A POTATO
I was Admin :(
By Aren
Aren isn't a waffle, he's a pancake.

Now his paragraph most likely just got me a permanent ban, but hey! ..
My lord 3 exposes in 1 week

/Rpban Voxil “FakeNews”
Danny Dog liked this
By Abstract Shadow
You were here before I existed das why you joined the forums in September? Xposed!!!!!
By TrippL
Thanks for helping the removal of my brain cells. I still don’t understand what this post is or if there is a point.
By Abstract Shadow
Thanks for helping the removal of my brain cells. I still don’t understand what this post is or if there is a point.
It's an introduction.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!