Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By MattCobra
Takes a lot to come out and say that.
What do you mean?
By MattCobra
Not going to elaborate/ add reason?
By The Duke II
really deep and interesting story...im very sadenned to hear how you were bulliet etc..
also SHAME ON phantom pear for -1ing this app for no reason....as a mod you should empathise with matt and his story..and as a mod you shouldnt do this on someones story theres nothing to -1.
Courage matt it took a lot to come out and say this
TrippL, Danny Dog, MattCobra liked this
By Danny Dog
Takes a lot to come out and say that.
What do you mean?
You have courage to come out and say you were bullied for many it’s hard to say it.
MattCobra, tMoist liked this
By PhantomPear
really deep and interesting story...im very sadenned to hear how you were bulliet etc..
also SHAME ON phantom pear for -1ing this app for no reason....as a mod you should empathise with matt and his story..and as a mod you shouldnt do this on someones story theres nothing to -1.
Its a joke bro chill, look at other peoples intros I put -1 as a joke. Only you would go over the top on a small joke. I had the same problem as him in 7-8th grade.
By Mellon
Bro your like 14, and you've been through more then some people will be In There life, I can related to this story in some ways but you shocked me with this.
MattCobra liked this
By MattCobra
Its a joke bro chill, look at other peoples intros I put -1 as a joke. Only you would go over the top on a small joke. I had the same problem as him in 7-8th grade.
I can understand Duke’s confusion, you added no way to tell whether or not you were joking. You also left +1’s on some intros. But if it was a joke, what’s your real opinion?
By The Duke II
phantom its obvious you didnt even read the app and just did a -1 .....you only retracted your comment as you realised the SERIOUSNESS OF THE POST. we are not stupid.
regards,
duke(four time mayor)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!