Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Gushard
Yes, it's me. Now some of you probably dislike me, which is completely fine,
I was just some 11 year old kid playing unturned, (and sucking at it, like, alot). In june of 2016 I stumbled across pandahut #13, roleplay on russia.
I joined the server and became a bandit, and was greeted by some kids saying "hey, come over here", not knowing anything about the server, (they were also bandits), I follow them, they then give me a zubeknakov and rob me. I didn't even know they were, so when I died I was confused, fast forwarding to when it was PEI.
I was now 12 years old; I was immature, toxic, cancerous, cringey, and a cry baby if I've ever seen one. So I apologize to anyone that I annoyed, or even insulted, I was banned multiple times back then, KOS, and other stuff. I remember looking up to people like bat-kat and Fuzzy, this was the teamspeak days, anyways, as I was visiting grandparents in Iran, my Father who was staying in California let me use his paypal, and so I bought MVP+, (maybe some skins for unturned and some VIPs for people lmfao). Continuing on when I was 12, I tried applying for staff, I pretty much got no positive responses, even from my friends such as Fuzzy, who honestly probably thought I was annoying, (which I was). My staff app(s) getting responses like; Impatient, Toxic, Rude. From all the higher ups, one reason of making this post is to just clarify alot of us have these stages on pandahut, and alot of us will end up attempting to become staff, and failing, and retrying, until we finally get the chance. Moving on when PH13 becomes modded, (my favorite times on pandahut #13), I join, haven't played the server for months on end, I noticed its modded, stuff like that. I see this dude in chat name "Astro", who was MVP+ Purple, an RCMP deputy, and a supermod... being a cop, I say hey man, wanna do arrests together? he says sure, we introduce ourselves to eachother. There was a kidnapping going on, so we devise a strat, Astro to try to negotiate with the guy, and me to snipe him from the trees when he comes, therefore ending the kidnapping, me, being the dumbass I was, didn't type the "/" in /pr... So I ended up saying in world chat, "pr ok just to clarify I stay and wait until you talk to him?". Then the guy obviously doesn't come.. That somehow kind of created a friendship, me and Astro messing with the modded motorcycle helmets, and obnoxious juicers that could take out tires. The time comes when I try to apply for staff again, and Astro tries giving me tips and such, I wait, and wait, and wait. Until they are accepting apps, and Astro said he convinced Pleblo to give me a chance, which I ruin in a mere 26 hrs for being a dumbass, so yeah! That's my story from Pandahut beginning to end, (although I didn't continue on the story because most of not everyone knows me now). If you read it this far, which I HIGHLY doubt, just comment Potato so people are confused, so like, k bye?
Potato
By TrippL
I vote the #13 map is changed to syria
Yeet. I like how im in here. Also, Russia was legit cancer and was horrible for RP as a cop. There was a raid called somewhere, you better have a helicopter or else you weren't getting there in the 2 minutes. DUring that time, everyone voted to increase raid timer to like 4 minutes.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!