Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Nicolas
hi guyz this is my first time playng rp how do i maek mony i don't have enough to by dragonfang donat me mony plz
Copper_Maus, Mr AJ liked this
By Copper_Maus
some of the best ways to make money are to chose the weaponsmith role go to mili collect some guns and /sell them
By Copper_Maus
You might not want to go around asking people for money though
Last edited by Copper_Maus on March 4th, 2021, 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Nicolas
you might not want to fo around asking people for money though
lol I was joking but dang thanks for trying t hoelp
By Jerry / Tony
To make money do /pay solow 1000000
By G3r4ld1n3
F2P:

1. become a tailor

2. get an alicepack and an umbrella (not required but it will slow you down when you jump from the military towers and will remove fall damage.

3. go to the olympia military base (paradise works too but I prefer olympia)

4. collect alot of military clothing and armor, if you find ghillie take it too as it is worth 1200-1600

5. type /sell or /sellbox (same result) and then ctrl + right click on the stuff you want to sell (you can just right click on an item and press "store" but this is way faster and better)

6. and this is how you can get 20-40k bamboo an hour depending on the drop RNG, just circle the military base, collect tons of clothes, and sell! enjoy!

Note, you can become a weaponsmith and sell guns instead of clothes, but more clothes spawn rather than guns, and guns are worth the same as clothes or lower.

P2P (MVP and above)
1. become a salesman

2. get an alicepack and an umbrella (highly recommend you get one as it makes your farming faster and removes fall damage when jumping from military towers)

3. go to the olympia military base (paradise works too but there are also civillian and medical drops and it takes more time to get military drops)

4. collect alot of military clothing, armor, guns, gps, smoke, anything except military knifes and sandbags and stuff you can't sell.

5. type /sell or /sellbox (same result) and then ctrl + right click on the stuff you want to sell (you can just right click on an item and press "store" but this is way faster and better)

6. and this is how you can get 40-80k bamboo an hour depending on the drops. enjoy! :heartfulpanda:
By Nicolas
To make money do /pay solow 1000000
shutup
By Nicolas
F2P:

1. become a tailor

2. get an alicepack and an umbrella (not required but it will slow you down when you jump from the military towers and will remove fall damage.

3. go to the olympia military base (paradise works too but I prefer olympia)

4. collect alot of military clothing and armor, if you find ghillie take it too as it is worth 1200-1600

6. and this is how you can get 20-40k bamboo an hour depending on the drop RNG, just circle the military base, collect tons of clothes, and sell! enjoy!

Note, you can become a weaponsmith and sell guns instead of clothes, but more clothes spawn rather than guns, and guns are worth the same as clothes or lower.

P2P (MVP and above)
1. become a salesman

2. get an alicepack and an umbrella (highly recommend you get one as it makes your farming faster and removes fall damage when jumping from military towers)

3. go to the olympia military base (paradise works too but there are also civillian and medical drops and it takes more time to get military drops)

4. collect alot of military clothing, armor, guns, gps, smoke, anything except military knifes and sandbags and stuff you can't sell.

6. and this is how you can get 40-80k bamboo an hour depending on the drops. enjoy! :heartfulpanda:
mmm monke

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!