Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Matty
Ayo I think i'm kinda late here but I think I improved a lot in pandahut as in like not being a complete evil maniac but here's all my videos since 3 years ago.

Memories from here make up lots of my childhood. I started off making BH to go against FBI in PEI. Matt Cobra n Yoshi were my enemies, now we're good. I would kidnap people and place them in Radioactive zones and Drown them, I was really messed up. I got permad once or twice, once for thinking logs didn't exist and another for making an over complicated and against the rules way of catching a mole.
Then, after like 9 months, got unbanned but was on probation for a long period of time. That's when I fought BMC. Which got gradually harder, especially in the raid that i'm pretty sure scarred me for a while. It was so laggy and people were getting shot way off the raid zone — you know what let me just save that for another day.
Now i'm back, at 19, never knew I would still be attached to the community, but it's fun. I joined back and got arrested a few times, got tired of it, so I re initiated BH. This time trying to keep it drama free, even though well it's needed for roleplay, but too much for toxicity to flourish. So far, it's been going alright, I mean a few members perm banned but nothing is ever perfect in Blackhats.
The next story is here to come.
Spinner, Ghostbandi_t, Pablo Escobar. and 4 others liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
BMC :heartfulpanda:
Matty, cotto, TomatoChunks liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!