Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By lonewolflool
Hello, I'm lonewolf. I've been playing unturned since very early beta. I come from a heavy console experience, having 10+ years of experience in first person shooters. I dabbled in PC via my laptop over the years, but this year for my 21st birthday I got a full on PC. I started on pandahut extremely early on, maybe 2016-2017? I used to enjoy the kit pvp servers heavily. Since about 6 months ago I've gotten heavy into unturnov servers. I've met many faces, and over my time playing, (Yeah I probably have a big ego) I've become one of the best players on the server. I pride myself in my reaction time and listening skills, And I've always had a strong sense of community at heart. I try and help out random players all the time. I see the servers as more of a training rather than a game to grind money on.

If you ask me how you can get better at the game, I'll tell you to continue to practice. Refine your reaction skill, communication skils, and listening skills. There is no limit to how good YOU can become. A month ago, my car set on fire. There was a massive 12 foot flame in the engine bay, and I was nearly burnt alive. I had the wits about me to get out immediately, and calmly explain the situation and the location to the 911 operator. I'm a firm believer that these skills will help you in life, not just in the game. I know it sounds a bit stupid, but it literally saved my life. (I'll post a vid in the discord).

Anyways, I like writing, if it wasn't obvious.

And that's me, lonewolf. A "quick" introduction (Depending on your meaning of quick)

-Lonewolf
Mr AJ, PrimeBeto liked this
By Mr AJ
Hello, I'm lonewolf. I've been playing unturned since very early beta. I come from a heavy console experience, having 10+ years of experience in first person shooters. I dabbled in PC via my laptop over the years, but this year for my 21st birthday I got a full on PC. I started on pandahut extremely early on, maybe 2016-2017? I used to enjoy the kit pvp servers heavily. Since about 6 months ago I've gotten heavy into unturnov servers. I've met many faces, and over my time playing, (Yeah I probably have a big ego) I've become one of the best players on the server. I pride myself in my reaction time and listening skills, And I've always had a strong sense of community at heart. I try and help out random players all the time. I see the servers as more of a training rather than a game to grind money on.

If you ask me how you can get better at the game, I'll tell you to continue to practice. Refine your reaction skill, communication skils, and listening skills. There is no limit to how good YOU can become. A month ago, my car set on fire. There was a massive 12 foot flame in the engine bay, and I was nearly burnt alive. I had the wits about me to get out immediately, and calmly explain the situation and the location to the 911 operator. I'm a firm believer that these skills will help you in life, not just in the game. I know it sounds a bit stupid, but it literally saved my life. (I'll post a vid in the discord).

Anyways, I like writing, if it wasn't obvious.

And that's me, lonewolf. A "quick" introduction (Depending on your meaning of quick)

-Lonewolf
Hi Lonewolf, Nice to meet you
I m really glad that you made it out of that accident

Hope you are doing well and if you got some free time , feel free to play some pvp

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!