Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Dutchy
Hello all!

Most of you probably never heard of me but i have been a member since june 2016.

Having held many positions and ranks within this community and always trying my best to make it a community for everyone to enjoy, i am happy to announce that i have ordered a new gaming PC. :grinning:

I will just do some casual gaming but if you see me online please do say hi ! I love meeting new people and talking to them.

Yours truly,

Dutchy
Astro, Matty, Mushy and 3 others liked this
By Astro
Good to see you again Dutchy! You were on the way out when I was getting into RP staff but from what I remember you were a class A lad!

Cheers.
Dutchy, Mushy, Mr AJ liked this
By Mushy
Hey man,

It's nice to see you at Pandahut again. Make yourself at home! It's been a while, I hope you're doing well and happy to know about your new computer. Hopefully, that will help you stick around for longer this time around :P

Feel free to come on Discord and say hi to everyone. There are new and old faces alike, and we've been increasingly using Discord as our main hub for announcements, support, chatting, memes, and a bunch of other stuff.

I look forward to seeing you around Dutchy! Say hi to the waifu for me :heartfulpanda:
Dutchy, Mr AJ liked this
By Matty
Thought you died man welcome back.
Dutchy, Mushy, Mr AJ liked this
By Flopdup
the dutch man

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!