Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By PhantomPear
After close to 2 years off of pandahut i've decided to it's time to come back to my roots. I joined back in August 2017 so mostly all the OG players will know me but for those of you who are new, my name is PhantomPear and hope to catch some of yall on 10!
SeriousGamer133, Mr AJ, Flopdup and 3 others liked this
By SeriousGamer133
Phantom!!!!! i had so much fun beating bad guys w you yesterday lmao sorry for not helping you in the arrests, im a chicken :laugh:
By RagnarosPower
After close to 2 years off of pandahut i've decided to it's time to come back to my roots. I joined back in August 2017 so mostly all the OG players will know me but for those of you who are new, my name is PhantomPear and hope to catch some of yall on 10!
Welcome back bud :heartfulpanda:
PhantomPear, Mr AJ liked this
By Flopdup
aye
PhantomPear liked this
By Homelander
Welcome back koser :LovelyPanda:
PhantomPear, Mr AJ liked this
By Copper_Maus
Welcome back, had something similar happen to me back in 2019, and its nice to see others like me around. I hope to run into you on 10.
Mr AJ, PhantomPear liked this
By Outspace

Noob :heartfulpanda:
PhantomPear liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!